ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

Coleman-lands started at Illinois then moved to DePaul then isu and now to yet another school...crazy.

200w.gif

As expected clown fans wetting themselves over a transfer from the gophers as directed by CyTwins.

Baylor is just petrified of the clowns now.

Never good when you go 2-22 and you lose your top 3 players. Bolton along with Young and Coleman-Lands who I assume aren't coming back being that they are 5th and 6th yr seniors.
When you go 2-22 you would want to try and keep the same players? You must have an Iowa degree. Or Kirkwood.

Reactions: mrcyfan
When you go 2-22 you would want to try and keep the same players? You must have an Iowa degree. Or Kirkwood.
When you keep bleeding players every year and replacing them with lesser players then you DO have a problem. IA State has had a problem recruiting and keeping HS talent for some time. It's caught up with them.

You reap what you sow.

The only thing worse than an AD hiring a coach under .500 in the WAC that nobody including his own school wanted would be paying 10M to do it.. Oh wait....
Hey now, clown fans really get pissy when you accuse TJ of having a losing record in the WAC when in actuality TJ has a losing record in the Mountain West . That is so much better just ask CyTwins and his minions.

BBBbbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahah

Reactions: WadeWilson
Hey now, clown fans really get pissy when you accuse TJ of having a losing record in the WAC when in actuality TJ has a losing record in the Mountain West . That is so much better just ask CyTwins and his minions.

BBBbbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahah
My bad. I always confuse those conferences. I mean I am sure his record would have been much better had he coached in the Big 12 or Big 10.

I mean he was able to keep this guy.

So u are back now since your historic bball season is over. How does it feel to have the worst program in the state and currently on a 19 game big12 losing streak? I've never had too follow a team that went 2-22 in a season and hasn't won a conference road game in 2 years....it has too be miserable cheering for a team with those type of historic streaks currently.

So u are back now since your historic bball season is over. How does it feel to have the worst program in the state and currently on a 19 game big12 losing streak? I've never had too follow a team that went 2-22 in a season and hasn't won a conference road game in 2 years....it has too be miserable cheering for a team with those type of historic streaks currently.
It sucked. But I mean it's just sports. I'm over it. Way more important things in my life. Also the kid that reclassified for you guys will be a damn good player in a year or 2.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
Worst program in state? Given the past 3-4 years they’re on pace for one of the worst power 5’s out there.

Slight correction, ISU has lost 23 straight games against Big 12 teams.

Reactions: ThisHawks4u

god you’re an idiot. Do you expect isu to bring in a whole new roster? My point is they were bad and to make things worse the 3 best players are gone from that team making things even tougher.

It’s like when Fran took over at the very least when he got lickliters team he got his 2 best players in gatens and Cole. But with your logic he shouldn’t have wanted to keep them either.... One thing is clear you probably didn’t even get your HS diploma.

This one's a head scratcher. He wasn't good enough to play for Prohm but he's back now with TJ???? Wow. This reeks of desperation. After last year, I really didn't think it could get any worse in Ames. I was wrong.
He was good enough to start the last two games for Prohm his freshman year. Originally signed with South Dakota State, went to ISU instead, transferred to UNLV and now back to ISU. Averaged 9 ppg last year. Very athletic kid, starred in several sports in high school, quarterback in football, state high jump champion, was Kansas male athlete of the year. I was disappointed when he transferred out, glad to see him back. He's no Morris or Halliburton, but a solid player.

He was good enough to start the last two games for Prohm his freshman year. Originally signed with South Dakota State, went to ISU instead, transferred to UNLV and now back to ISU. Averaged 9 ppg last year. Very athletic kid, starred in several sports in high school, quarterback in football, state high jump champion, was Kansas male athlete of the year. I was disappointed when he transferred out, glad to see him back. He's no Morris or Halliburton, but a solid player.
And this is about as much positive spin as you can put on this.

Grill was the missing piece for the clowns to threaten Baylor. Because clown fans say so.

He wasn’t solid at all in the MWC. He was bad, extremely inefficient, sub 40% from the floor, bad free throw shooter, not much of a creator.

He is not being asked to come in and play 30+ min per game.
Admittedly just looking at stats for Grill and Gabe and it seems JCL was still a bigger loss than gain with the recent additions. However, ventured over to Cyclone Fanatic to see the reaction...JfC sounds like the Clones are going to be giving Baylor and Kansas a run next year after reading the comments...

Reactions: TrianglePlace
Admittedly just looking at stats for Grill and Gabe and it seems JCL was still a bigger loss than gain with the recent additions. However, ventured over to Cyclone Fanatic to see the reaction...JfC sounds like the Clones are going to be giving Baylor and Kansas a run next year after reading the comments...
You shouldn't go to that site. I never do. I would rather JCL had stayed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT