ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

He will be their 3rd scoring option so he might to be honest.

This was in response to @Iowa555 mocking an Iowa fan predicting Toussaint would score 12 PPG as a freshman.

Clone fans are so clueless. I wish they would come back around again sometime soon.

Reactions: hawkrye
You think adding Bolton puts ISU in the tourney if he can play next season?

For sure. Bolton, Haliburton, Nixon, Jacobsen and Young are all proven at this level. Conditt, Lewis and Griffin need to take that next step they were all fairly highly regarded recruits. Maybe 1-2 from the freshman class make a big impact. 6-10 ish seed in the NCAA tournament is my expectation.

giphy.gif

Nixon put up 16.1 per game at Colorado State and all that Prohm highlights is that he will be our best defender next year. With a year to work on his game and a 5th year senior I'd predict he is Iowa States leading scorer. If I had to guess Nixon, Haliburton, Bolton and Jacobsen will all average right around 12-13 ppg. I wouldn't be shocked to see Jacobsen really elevate his game and get into the 15-16 ppg territory. He was extremely efficient last year I think the Clones run more offense to him on the block playing the 4.

This guy is the dumbest person on this board....congrats!

They are .500 right now. Honestly I'd really doubt they finish above .500 if you look at that schedule, that's bad this day and age. They will lose Jacobsen, Tyrese, and Brickson. Next year could be really rough.

No worries, Prohm is reloading again.

Reactions: TCOOL
I think it's funny, that even anonymously, that can't admit they were wrong, what absolute loser cowards.

Reactions: TCOOL
Halliburton is playing almost the full games and hasn’t been scoring well the last few. Are the other teams just keying on him or is he even that good? Are we sure he makes it to the nba next year?

Halliburton is playing almost the full games and hasn’t been scoring well the last few. Are the other teams just keying on him or is he even that good? Are we sure he makes it to the nba next year?

He gone.

I think his wrist is still bothering him.

This was in response to @Iowa555 mocking an Iowa fan predicting Toussaint would score 12 PPG as a freshman.

Clone fans are so clueless. I wish they would come back around again sometime soon.
I can't even remember what I was even talking about. But Iowa has impressed me this Season. CJF, Joe-T, C-Mac, Garza have all played well. Garza is an absolute Stud.

Imagine being so dense you think losing scrimmages to Minnesota and Wisconsin wasnt a reason for red flags on this ISU team.

....and the year we lost to D2 Augustana in an exhibition we were top 25 and went to the tournament. Zero correlation, but good try.

....and the year we lost to D2 Augustana in an exhibition we were top 25 and went to the tournament. Zero correlation, but good try.
It's really not hard to tell that you are an ISU fan. I'm not sure why you keep pretending on this site. Post after post bashing Iowa players, and sticking up for ISU, coinciding with your long absences after Iowa wins.

Somebody should have shut him down much earlier. He was playing hurt and apparently was injuring it worse and worse and his play was going down. Everyone knows he’s going pro and all the playing did the past month was hurt his draft stock on a team that is atrocious. That is horrible on the staff IMO. Seems like a great kid that was trying to play through an injury on a crappy team. Hopefully it isn’t something more serious that really hurts his stock.

I wonder how Cyclone Nation feels about their favorite sons Cael and Freddie ditching them for greener pastures, leaving their respective programs to become the steaming piles they are now.

What? I thought being an ISU 4 star who was so much better than the lead footed, eyebrow lurch we know as Garza would be lottery by now. I have never seen an entire athletic program plummet like ISU this year. Best football team ever. Um, last I saw getting boat raced in the Camping World Bowl and 7-6 and unranked. Men’s basketball makes Loras look good. Wrestling can’t get a recruit unless they hire family as a coach. 3-17 over 5 years against their only rival. AD sending now multiple letters and trolling the fanbase. Wow. That whole athletic dept is a total sh@tshow. A storm is brewing. Trust the process. Purdy for Heisman. Our Super Bowl. I guarantee the momentum for ISU sports is dropping faster than the stock market.

What? I thought being an ISU 4 star who was so much better than the lead footed, eyebrow lurch we know as Garza would be lottery by now. I have never seen an entire athletic program plummet like ISU this year. Best football team ever. Um, last I saw getting boat raced in the Camping World Bowl and 7-6 and unranked. Men’s basketball makes Loras look good. Wrestling can’t get a recruit unless they hire family as a coach. 3-17 over 5 years against their only rival. AD sending now multiple letters and trolling the fanbase. Wow. That whole athletic dept is a total sh@tshow. A storm is brewing. Trust the process. Purdy for Heisman. Our Super Bowl. I guarantee the momentum for ISU sports is dropping faster than the stock market.

The thing with the clowns is they always tend to return to their norm. The norm at isu is losing seasons. Sure they have breakthrough seasons at times but nothing is ever sustained. When isu stumbles upon a great coach and that coach experiences some success they realize what isu really is an they bolt for a school with more security and resources. When they don’t hire a great coach they get a spike and then the familiar return to the isu norm of losing and then they start all over again.

The only thing that doesn’t really change is that clown fans are convinced year after year their latest savior will result in isu over taking Iowa to become the dominant program in the state. Only to tell us us that really it is going to happen “next year.” The only problem is that since 1977, “next year” has never really occurred.

Usually ISA can muster something, either a good football team or a good basketball team. This year, nada. Next year looks worse. How can they recuit to thst kind of record?

Next up for them - their football coach takes a new job at a mid-major and says he took it because he was ready for the "next step".

:)

Usually ISA can muster something, either a good football team or a good basketball team. This year, nada. Next year looks worse. How can they recuit to thst kind of record?

Next up for them - their football coach takes a new job at a mid-major and says he took it because he was ready for the "next step".

:)
Division II has some "mid-major" classifications now? Cool.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT