ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

Jesus dude read. It was on the front page. I don’t know when the last post was. So when I checked yesterday the last post was the day before. I said what topics were on the front page! F@ck are you a miserable person. I simply said what was on the front page when I checked. JFC.

Jesus dude read. It was on the front page. I don’t know when the last post was. So when I checked yesterday the last post was the day before. I said what topics were on the front page! F@ck are you a miserable person. I simply said what was on the front page when I checked. JFC.
Would you and Legend please just get a room and let this unbridled passion take its natural course?

BB - that would be interesting. Whatever. I said “yesterday” that I looked and what was on the front page. And he looks half hour ago and says it’s not there today. I have no idea. I posted what I saw yesterday. So weird his hard on for me from my Mom to this which scares me on the hotel deal you proposed!

LOL he said “that would be interesting”

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I am working on wife number 3 or 4. Not that there anything wrong with that. I think by interesting is that only one person would leave that hotel room!

not sure legend is the one coming off as a miserable person here.

L Wade - not going to argue. But I have never ever accused someone’s family member of committing suicide when they died of cancer. That to me is a miserable person. Legend may have 50k posts and has taken a strange interest in me. Man should have stuck to wrestling and football boards. Wow. Carry on.

L Wade - not going to argue. But I have never ever accused someone’s family member of committing suicide when they died of cancer. That to me is a miserable person. Legend may have 50k posts and has taken a strange interest in me. Man should have stuck to wrestling and football boards. Wow. Carry on.

Amazing how difficult it is to fight if you don't respond. The cytwins part could be given a rest as well. If people don't know the story by now they don't need to be educated....again...and again....

Black and Gold - they are the Dayton Cyclones, Stanford Cyclones, etc. They posted daily the updates on Toppin winning awards. It was sad. I looked earlier today and on their front page at the top was: Iowa Recruiting; Fat Stanley; Iowa fans and NFL draft picks; Doyle Cost AJ millions; Fran Fade; and Rough Day for EIU hoops. That is the front page of their message board. TCOOL counted Twins’ posts earlier. 135 in a day on Iowa. And he was called an outright liar with facts by Clones. That is pathetic. When your own fans call you a liar and an embarrassment that is telling.

So, if he's that big of a joke, why the frequent chatter on here about him?

Nobody should care what he has to say if he's that mental.

Starting a daily Twins-o-Meter to track his instability. With Brecht getting close to comitting to Iowa he may be getting close to losing it. Maybe @Hawkmi can relay this info in an effort to get him back on track.

Date Total Number of Posts on CF (Number of Posts outside of the Instate Rivals Forum on CF)

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)

Shelter-in-place or not...isn't time to bring out the banner hammer on some of these a-holes. Please...take your personal issues (and your projection of them onto others) somewhere else.

Starting a daily Twins-o-Meter to track his instability. With Brecht getting close to comitting to Iowa he may be getting close to losing it. Maybe @Hawkmi can relay this info in an effort to get him back on track.

Date Total Number of Posts on CF (Number of Posts outside of the Instate Rivals Forum on CF)

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
185 posts in one day? My god. Assuming each post take, on average, a minute to minute and a half, that's close to four hours. Maybe he really does get paid by that site.

Reactions: SSG T
Shelter-in-place or not...isn't time to bring out the banner hammer on some of these a-holes. Please...take your personal issues (and your projection of them onto others) somewhere else.

I totally get what you are saying... not going to lie, this has turned into a daily source of entertainment for me. It’s unbelievable really. Kind of like a HR version of Tiger King.

HkFan - Joe Exotic
TCool - Jeff Lowe
Legend - Doc Antle (always has something to say but not really involved)
Twins - That b**** Carole Baskins

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)

Holy crap, how many posts does he have overall? I mean, I average something like 5 per day...I've just been around forever.

I totally get what you are saying... not going to lie, this has turned into a daily source of entertainment for me. It’s unbelievable really. Kind of like a HR version of Tiger King.

HkFan - Joe Exotic
TCool - Jeff Lowe
Legend - Doc Antle (always has something to say but not really involved)
Twins - That b**** Carole Baskins

Yeah, if train wrecks are your thing...could be fun.

He slowed down a bit yesterday, I am sure it will pick over the weekend when we get a couple more football commits.

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
04/29/2020 107 (6)

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
CandidEachBream-size_restricted.gif

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)

Well there is a thread on who is better Fat Nate Stanley vs Non Fat Patrick Mahomes (actual thread with the childish fat names included). I kid you not with claims that Iowa fans think Stanley is better.... Not even Stanley's parents and his GF would take him over Mahomes. Delusion at its finest over there.

Well there is a thread on who is better Fat Nate Stanley vs Non Fat Patrick Mahomes (actual thread with the childish fat names included). I kid you not with claims that Iowa fans think Stanley is better.... Not even Stanley's parents and his GF would take him over Mahomes. Delusion at its finest over there.

Better than Mahomes? Is there any doubt who is better? Just because a dude wins a Super Bowl doesn't make him great, look at Dilfer........o_O
Is that how it is going?

The reasoning is because one Iowa fan said Stanley > Purdy because Stanley wins games and at the end of the day wins are what matters. So Twins took that to the extreme and is saying Iowa fans think Stanley > Mahomes right now because he won more in college.

Joe Exotic? Wow. 2 accounts in 17 years with a total of probably 2500 posts in 17 years but I am obsessed. Hmmm OK. Anyway, I looked at the thread and typical. An ISU person says how “fat Stanley” sucks and how much better Jesus I mean Purdy is. Some Hawk says they would take Stanley over Purdy cause he wins more. Twins then transposes the argument to well then you think Stanley is better than PM cause Stanley had more wins in college. And then starts a poll with childish names and how Iowa fans are delusional because they think Stanley is better than PM. Rinse, repeat with the faulty logic and unsupported inferential leaps in his typical trolls. But what do I know, I am in prison.

Pretty quiet day for Twins yesterday, he didnt even crack 60 posts.

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
04/29/2020 107 (6)
4/30/2020 58 (1)

Pretty quiet day for Twins yesterday, he didnt even crack 60 posts.

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
04/29/2020 107 (6)
4/30/2020 58 (1)
Posts down yesterday, undoubtedly due to having to focus on making mayday baskets for his friends.

Post count back up yesterday for Twins due to the Brecht news and he actually broke double digits outside of the instate rivals forum.

04/27/2020 135 (6)
04/28/2020 185 (6)
04/29/2020 107 (6)
4/30/2020 58 (1)
5/1/2020 87 (11)

Reactions: HerkyFan
What is Prohm's strategy here? Does he know his job is safe after next season no matter what due to Covid and the ISU AD possibly being strapped for cash?

Its looking likely he wont land any transfer that is eligible next season without a waiver.

I dont even think they are targeting anyone but sit outs except for the guy from WF that they are in the final 5 for.

Reactions: cidhawkeye
Triangle - I think Prohm is about as safe as Coach K. I posted on the football board with as abysmal is Matty C is doing recruiting I think he sees the writing on the wall that this is a Hawkeye State. They had all the momentum last year and crapped the bed at every turn and now is stuck beating out Colgate, Georgetown and Bucknell for recruits and will take the Chizik exit as Purdy will also leave after this year. No way the “bear” a/k/a Pollard can afford to get a new football coach, buyout Prohm and hire a new b-ball coach next year. Prohm is going no place soon unless he chooses to get out of the dumpster fire he has made that program.

Really? You can't figure that out? Who from the state of Iowa was a 2020 recruit, a son of an IA State basketball player, and did not get an offer from Iowa State?
If you are saying Born or Bayless who have never even played D1 vs a Kid who played 2 years at Memphis are better options you're nuts. Nobody else offered either one of them why would Iowa State?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT