ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State loses again

Ya, huh i didnt think iowa cared about isu, only cared about big 10 and national championships lol

Sorry bout your loss last week and enjoy your weak b1g west schedule and NO osu, mich, or mich state ;)
Enjoy your loss today. Look on the bright side...perhaps little boy Campbell will stick around your dumpy school another year.

Glad to see that you had to come defend ISU immediately.

I actually thought Iowa St. was going to take another step forward but I am not sure that is going to happen. I know you made fun of our weak schedule but you play Baylor, Kansas and Kansas St. in the league with perpetual weak defense. Iowa will play Nebraska and Illinois for not great teams... maybe you throw Northwestern and Purdue in because of record but they are not bad squads. Purdue is 3 self destructions from possibly being undefeated.

Reactions: Jonnymungo
Ya, huh i didnt think iowa cared about isu, only cared about big 10 and national championships lol

Sorry bout your loss last week and enjoy your weak b1g west schedule and NO osu, mich, or mich state ;)

One of the first things you do after your team losses is go to an Iowa board.... Nobody said we don’t care about isu but we definitely know you care about what Iowa fans think.

Also 4 in a row suck on that.

Watching game with less than 5 min to go Montgomery left game with shoulder injury. They better hope it’s minor cause he was literally their offense tonight and if he’s out longer they are screwed.

Iowa is on a bye week so channel surfing causes most to see you guys lose another game. Imagine that.

Oh yes, the B12 North was a pillow fight that Isuck won so many times with KU, KSU, Mizzou, OSU before they were good, and Nebraska which wasn’t very good either. Maybe, just maybe isuck will win a title of some sorts in the next 100 years.

And better luck next year beating the Hawks. Maybe the NCAA will give Kyle a 7th year due to being injured by the Hawks. Beat it dipwad.

Reactions: buchs

3 certainties in life. Death, taxes and an Iowa State fan taking a dig at Iowa's schedule. Predictable circle of life. Although I'm still not sure what the Big Ten West has to do with Iowa State o for their last 4 against the team out east.

tumblr_nwn2vdIPDz1tvm489o1_400.gif

I actually thought Iowa St. was going to take another step forward but I am not sure that is going to happen. I know you made fun of our weak schedule but you play Baylor, Kansas and Kansas St. in the league with perpetual weak defense. Iowa will play Nebraska and Illinois for not great teams... maybe you throw Northwestern and Purdue in because of record but they are not bad squads. Purdue is 3 self destructions from possibly being undefeated.

KU rushed for 400 yards against a Big 10 team

1-3, soon to be 1-4, embarrassing. Imagine our record if we played in the Big 12. We'd hang 50 on OU. Playoff.
This! All of this. ISU is sucking this bad & they have the benefit of playing the weakest of the weak schedules, a Big12 schedule.

Just think if a Big12 school had to play a B1G schedule year in & year out. It’d be like Neb part deux!

I actually thought Iowa St. was going to take another step forward but I am not sure that is going to happen. I know you made fun of our weak schedule but you play Baylor, Kansas and Kansas St. in the league with perpetual weak defense. Iowa will play Nebraska and Illinois for not great teams... maybe you throw Northwestern and Purdue in

The bottom of the Big 10 is clearly worse than the bottom of the Big 12 this year. Heck we don’t even know if Michigan or Mich St are good, they’ve had to sneak by bad teams multiple times.

Oh man, if only the clowns had played that first game, they'd be undefeated now. That was the first rallying cry of ignorance. Then it moved to 'we played Okie tough, we are awesome'. Then Okie barely beat Army in OT. What is the next cry of ignorance?

The Clones could still eek out 6 wins (thank you incarnate word) and a lousy bowl if Campbell doesn't lose em. That's gotta be their goal at this point. The schedule is tougher on the front end. (except for Iowa of course) ;)

ADVERTISEMENT