ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State LOST! LOL

Anyone who has any sort of objectivity knows it will be a tough road for ISU this year but next year they should be back to middle of the pack in the B12.

Fred did them no favors by essentially stop recruiting HS players for two years.

Anyone who has any sort of objectivity knows it will be a tough road for ISU this year but next year they should be back to middle of the pack in the B12.

Fred did them no favors by essentially stop recruiting HS players for two years.

Yeah this is a tough spot for Prohm to walk into in his first year on the job...oh wait it's his third year there.

...in this game tonite they are being outplayed and out coached. Prohm has his coaching work cut out for him,,,,a lot of 1 on 1.

I'm sooooo happy we didnt get Jackson...cry baby.

Reactions: DanL53
...in this game tonite they are being outplayed and out coached. Prohm has his coaching work cut out for him,,,,a lot of 1 on 1.

I'm sooooo happy we didnt get Jackson...cry baby.

You mean the guy that we missed on and we had to take JBo as a fallback recruit...on the first week of August? :D

Reactions: hawk-i bob
Yeah this is a tough spot for Prohm to walk into in his first year on the job...oh wait it's his third year there.
Well he has one more Sweet 16 appearance than Fran and Fran is on year 8 so...

(And I’m a big Fran fan btw)

I thought about posting the "Hooray for Ames" song. But since we're halfway through November already here's an old Christmas Classic to make the Cyclones feel better.

64-49 four minutes to go...5 guys playing 1 on 1 ... things can change around pretty fast but without a doubt ...this team has a lot of changing around to do.

I watched a replay of their game against Mizzou. They never looked consistently dangerous in the half court. When they got out and ran, they were OK.

Iowa should win provided we get back on defense. That has been a struggle at times so it’s no guarantee we’ll win.

Reactions: And1Hawk
It is looking bad for the Clones, but I have learned the hard way to not taunt the magician until the final buzzer sounds.

68-49....seriously...very little ball movement..its get it and go OR shoot a 3. I understand this is a new team with new guys but Milwaukee isnt exactly a juggernaut.

well maybe this can be a good teaching game for Prohm.

72-54 49 secs...home court couldnt help tonite.

Yeah R32, then NIT, not sure I like it either. See how that works?

How the eff am I turning into the one defending the Clones?

How what works? You posted two years out of Fran's tenure at Iowa, here I'll do the whole thing for you.

No postseason, NIT, NIT runner up, NCAA, Round of 32, Round of 32, NIT. Built the program up from the lowest it's ever been to a point where a rebuilding season is now 10-8 in the B10. Prohm took over a good program and made it worse, think they're gonna win 10 games in conference play this year? Let's bet on that.

Cytwins and 1976 were just tripping over themselves laughing at how bad Garza was today. Saying hes an unathletic, uncoordinated, 7ft white guy that can't shoot. Woodbury 2.0 is his nickname over at CF. :rolleyes: December 7th CAN'T WAIT !

Cytwins and 1976 were just tripping over themselves laughing at how bad Garza was today. Saying hes an unathletic, uncoordinated, 7ft white guy that can't shoot. Woodbury 2.0 is his nickname over at CF. :rolleyes: December 7th CAN'T WAIT !

You serious? The Big Ten Freshman of the Week and a couple of Clones were making fun of him? I hope he reads it.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
RPI wizard moved them to 9-21 Projected finish.. RPI of 200+.. a loss to them would officially be BAD for Iowa.. hate that because you know they'll show up!

Reactions: DanL53 and And1Hawk
I'm being objective about the game I just saw.....that's it.
I'm sure they will get better. ;)
They can't get worse. Tonight was amazing. They were vastly better against Mizzou than they were tonight. Made two field goals in the first 18 minutes of the second half. Had more turnovers than baskets, let alone assists. Looked totally lost, like none of them had ever seen a basketball game, much less played in one. And I'm being kind.

Reactions: HawkeyeHoltkamp
They can't get worse. Tonight was amazing. They were vastly better against Mizzou than they were tonight. Made two field goals in the first 18 minutes of the second half. Had more turnovers than baskets, let alone assists. Looked totally lost, like none of them had ever seen a basketball game, much less played in one. And I'm being kind.

happens...especially when one of your best players is a freshman..big adjustment for him especially when there is not senior leadership...Wigginton in a way is having to learn some things on his own in the game.

stinking it up early sometimes can help...I would think Prohm will have their attention at practice tomorrow.

I think they had five baskets in the second half (and three of them were late) and NO assists. Yikes!

Milwaukee did not look like a good team. Clones had better hope Lard and Brase are total studs or they just might finish in the Big 12 basement.

You serious? The Big Ten Freshman of the Week and a couple of Clones were making fun of him? I hope he reads it.
You can't make this shit up. Here's a couple more, Fran worst coach in Division 1, Rothstein's an idiot, Moss / Uhl 2.0, JBO D2 level talent and nobody wanted Nunge who they swear is 6-9 185

ADVERTISEMENT