ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State, the 2020 & 2021 Big 12 Football Champions?

No joke and I always say this, but I had a great time in Boise. I'd never gone skiing in the rockies before that and it's a great place to do it right by Sun Valley.
Boise is a neat city. I used to live in Idaho, although in a different part of it. The bowl experience, on the other hand, sucked. Had to play Boise State on their field, and Seneca got hurt on the first series.

Funny that Lovie Smith vouched for Kirk Ferentz as did many many others, but you stick with all you got. You better hope Mattie actually gets the kids prepped this summer/fall camp instead of what they did this last time. What a **** show that was. Iowa will have better than a 60th ranked defense that Oregon had.
Lol... Are you saying Iowa had a better off-season than ISU? No offense, but you all didn't show so well. Not on a national level, anyway. All the ex-players speaking out against a racist coaching staff during a summer in which racial tensions were already at an all-time high was a bad look.

Sure. And while you're busy yapping about how great you use to be, we're busy finishing inside the top 10.

I totally agree. As I said, a difference between a couple good seasons and a program. That is the difference. ISU had their best year (albeit with Covid and 3 losses) and next year should be better. But then what? Gotta keep the coach and keep developing recruiting classes that are ranked very low. You can be a “flash” for a year or 2 but need to sustain it. I mean UCF was ranked in front of all Florida schools for a year or 2 and now what? Are they the better program? That my friend is the difference. My guess is MC has 2 top 25’s in 6 years. Maybe 2 top 10’s but what happens to ISU when Purdy, Kolar, Rose, etc are gone? MC will need to develop those 58 rated recruiting classes. That is if he is still there. A couple good years vs a program are different beasts.

I totally agree. As I said, a difference between a couple good seasons and a program. That is the difference. ISU had their best year (albeit with Covid and 3 losses) and next year should be better. But then what? Gotta keep the coach and keep developing recruiting classes that are ranked very low. You can be a “flash” for a year or 2 but need to sustain it. I mean UCF was ranked in front of all Florida schools for a year or 2 and now what? Are they the better program? That my friend is the difference. My guess is MC has 2 top 25’s in 6 years. Maybe 2 top 10’s but what happens to ISU when Purdy, Kolar, Rose, etc are gone? MC will need to develop those 58 rated recruiting classes. That is if he is still there. A couple good years vs a program are different beasts.
Well said, and I can't disagree with any of it.

Reactions: Hkfan23
Sure. And while you're busy yapping about how great you use to be, we're busy finishing inside the top 10.

WTF???

You Clowns are an absolute embarrassment.

You all spend time on a Hawkeye message board for what exactly? Acceptance? LOL Well, if you EVER win ONE ACTUAL conference championship in your entire program history maybe that will happen.

200.gif

Reactions: kceasthawk
This is great.. and I love your posts. So heck yes, keep posting. You ARE the Iowa base...continue to let the hate and envy flow through you young apprentice. Let’s see how long we can make this thread go on...or hell, start a new one and ramp up some more Cyclone discussion. Awesome.
Good Lord. You clowns win a few games, (not against Iowa in the last five years by the way), and you here acting like your the JEDI master? Is it any wonder you clowns have earned the "Little brother" moniker.......

• Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
It's incredible how much some of you ISU fans are running your mouths after 1 Major Bowl win in your amazing football history (over a 4-3 team). I would say act like you've been there before but.............

Good job lil bro!

images
As pointed out previously Iowa has had one major bowl victory since 1958.

So...in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, 20's...Iowa and Iowa State have each had one major bowl victory.

The latter more recently.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
WTF???

You Clowns are an absolute embarrassment.

You all spend time on a Hawkeye message board for what exactly? Acceptance? LOL Well, if you EVER win ONE ACTUAL conference championship in your entire program history maybe that will happen.

200.gif

Lately it's seemed very much like an ISU board.

Kind of nice that Rivals has a couple Cyclone boards.

Please, you clowns couldn't "Finish with a Call girl". They literally had to drag the bottom of the barrel and come up with the worst conference champion in the worst P5 conference to ensure a win for your team. "SCOREBOARD" 2015-2020 Iowa Hawkeyes 5, ISWho Clowns 0! See you clowns in September....

• Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
As pointed out previously Iowa has had one major bowl victory since 1958.

So...in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, 20's...Iowa and Iowa State have each had one major bowl victory.

The latter more recently.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another Clown shows up on a Hawkeye message board begging for acceptance yet spewing nothing but nonsense.

One thing is very clear: Little Brother Syndrome is alive & well in Lames, Iowa.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Lately it's seemed very much like an ISU board.

Kind of nice that Rivals has a couple Cyclone boards.

Based on your "logic," if Iowa fans were to go to a Clown board and beat their chests about their current win streak against the Clowns & look for acceptance, like YOU ARE, that would make it a Hawkeye board.

Seriously, you're an idiot, just like the rest of you Clowns that post here.

Based on your "logic," if Iowa fans were to go to a Clown board and beat their chests about their current win streak against the Clowns & look for acceptance, like YOU ARE, that would make it a Hawkeye board.

Seriously, you're an idiot, just like the rest of you Clowns that post here.

There's a good five threads with 33,000 views that are exclusively on Iowa State on your front page here. All started by Hawkeyes.

Beyond that, there's several threads with ISU as part of the discussion.

On the ISU Rivals board, there is one thread on the ISU board on the front page...last discussed on Tuesday. 1000 views.

Who is obsessed with who?

There's a good five threads with 33,000 views that are exclusively on Iowa State on your front page here. All started by Hawkeyes.

On the ISU Rivals board, there is one thread on the ISU board on the front page...last discussed on Tuesday. 1000 views.

You are a Clown fan on a Hawkeye message board taking the time to count threads and views.

It's pretty clear who's obsessed with who.

And again, one thing is very clear: Little Brother Syndrome is alive & well in Lames, Iowa.

Had never visited that board before. A solid testimony to Cyclone fandom. A tremendous amount of views on that front page.................

Went to that other board for cyclones....what does 2m for views? 71k? 719k? nice job of bringing this to our attention........

Ask any ISU fan supporting this mumbo jumbo, if Iowa hanging a banner for their 8-0 conference record means they were Big Ten Champions? Duh. NO....

Please, you clowns couldn't "Finish with a Call girl". They literally had to drag the bottom of the barrel and come up with the worst conference champion in the worst P5 conference to ensure a win for your team. "SCOREBOARD" 2015-2020 Iowa Hawkeyes 5, ISWho Clowns 0! See you clowns in September....
Lol 2015 - 2020. So let's not talk about the here and now. Let's talk about how great you were 6 years ago. got it.

You are a Clown fan on a Hawkeye message board taking the time to count threads and views.

It's pretty clear who's obsessed with who.

And again, one thing is very clear: Little Brother Syndrome is alive & well in Lames, Iowa.
You're the one who started this thread. About ISU. ON the Iowa BOARD.

Looks like big sister is feeling a little lonely.

Reactions: CyRail
You're the one who started this thread. About ISU. ON the Iowa BOARD.

Again, you are an idiot.

I realize you are too stupid to understand this, but this is ANOTHER thread that is MOCKING you idiots. This time we are mocking you Clown fans who think you won a 2020 Big 12 Football Championship.

News flash: IS-who has never won a conference championship in their pathetic history.

So, as we Iowa fans make FUN OF YOU on a Hawkeye site, you Clown fans are so OBSESSED with Iowa that you just have to chime in.

Pathetic.

Lol... How funny.

Do you think Kirk will have confederate flag stickers on helmets this year? Something to go along with their theme...

You might want to try to convince the A/A kids and their parents of the 2022 class that. The 2021 class that once again rejected Clown College didn't seem to buy that narrative of Iowa/KF. And once again, Iowa's recruiting class demolished what Matty Road Rage was able to put together. Now let's see how many players from each program make it to the next level. I will take any bet you want to float Iowa will win that battle again. Whatcha got?

Now let's see how many players from each program make it to the next level. I will take any bet you want to float Iowa will win that battle again. Whatcha got?

It's a landslide Iowa victory in terms of which program puts players in the NFL.

Comparing IOWA to Iowa State over Last 3 Years:

On Dec 28, 2020:

IOWA:

33 former Hawks were on NFL Active Rosters
+ 3 more on Practice Squads

Iowa State:
5 former Clowns were on NFL Active Rosters
+ 2 more on Practice Squads

THE 2020 DETAILS:

Iowa State
AJ Klein, LB, Bills
David Montgomery, Bears
Allen Lazard, Packers
Kelechi Osemele, Chiefs
Jamal Perry, Dolphins

Hakeen Butler, Eagles, PRACTICE SQUAD
Matt Leo, Eagles, PRACTICE SQUAD; an Australian, is part of the International Player Pathway program.

Iowa:

2019 & 2018

@HawkeyeFootball took 37 players to NFL camps in the summer of 2019.

Check out this breakdown comparison:

# Players Making 53 man NFL Rosters

28: IOWA
5: Clown U

# Players Making an NFL Practice Squad:
6: IOWA
2: Clown U

# Players Making 53 man NFL Rosters

26: IOWA
5: Clown U

# Players Making an NFL Practice Squad:
4: IOWA (Rudock & Willies don't count)
2: Clown U.

Last edited:
Lol... How funny.

Do you think Kirk will have confederate flag stickers on helmets this year? Something to go along with their theme...

Tell me again why isu has more players of color transferring than your assertion of Iowa being racist?

Or is it time to run away and hide from such obviously difficult questions?

Oh and by the way how is racist Bill Fennelly doing?

Do all “football schools” have their first top 10 season in school history occur during a pandemic or is isu just “special”?

Best to ignore any question that would bring a smidge of reality to clown fans.

Now run away and hide. Go over to cryclown fanatic and boast about your self proclaimed amazing feat. Self proclaimed seems to be just how isu and clown fans roll.

Point and laugh.

Have to admit, this made me laugh. One of these years, Campbell will manage to beat KF. If it's not in 2021, not sure when it will happen.

The Clone die hards made crap of Nate Stanley but he always beat them. Loved the 5 yard QB sneaks he could do. Hard to tackle.

Have to admit, this made me laugh. One of these years, Campbell will manage to beat KF. If it's not in 2021, not sure when it will happen.

And if Iowa State does not win this fall, the crazies on their side will become so unhinged with lame ass excuses.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another Clown shows up on a Hawkeye message board begging for acceptance yet spewing nothing but nonsense.

One thing is very clear: Little Brother Syndrome is alive & well in Lames, Iowa.
Lol Fran stop making these stupid threads you look dumb enough being obsessed in the replies. They had a great season let them enjoy it

Lol Fran stop making these stupid threads you look dumb enough being obsessed in the replies. They had a great season let them enjoy it

When the Clowns come over here and make stupid comments, they deserve the recognition they get.

And, just a reminder of the stupid comments:

When Iowa State wins the most games in conference next season...which they did this season...that makes 2 consecutive Big 12 Football Championships. 1+1=2.

Philosophically, yes, I am claiming a 2020 Big 12 Football Championship.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Lol 2015 - 2020. So let's not talk about the here and now. Let's talk about how great you were 6 years ago. got it.
Was last season when you had such high expectations, college gameday at Trice and all this momentum, (and everyone picking you guys to win), and you still LOST, was that 6 years ago? My apologies, its pointless talking to a clown...... :rolleyes:

Again, you are an idiot.

I realize you are too stupid to understand this, but this is ANOTHER thread that is MOCKING you idiots. This time we are mocking you Clown fans who think you won a 2020 Big 12 Football Championship.

News flash: IS-who has never won a conference championship in their pathetic history.

So, as we Iowa fans make FUN OF YOU on a Hawkeye site, you Clown fans are so OBSESSED with Iowa that you just have to chime in.

Pathetic.
Lol... judging by all the ALLCAPS you like to use, illustrating you're yelling at me, I'd say you're the obsessed one. Jeez. Obsessed to the point of posting something hypothetic? How pathetic.

You might want to try to convince the A/A kids and their parents of the 2022 class that. The 2021 class that once again rejected Clown College didn't seem to buy that narrative of Iowa/KF. And once again, Iowa's recruiting class demolished what Matty Road Rage was able to put together. Now let's see how many players from each program make it to the next level. I will take any bet you want to float Iowa will win that battle again. Whatcha got?
That narrative is alive and well, nationally. Just so you know.

Lol... judging by all the ALLCAPS you like to use, illustrating you're yelling at me, I'd say you're the obsessed one. Jeez. Obsessed to the point of posting something hypothetic? How pathetic.

Says the clone fan who spends all day on a Hawkeye website. I think you're both obsessed.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT