ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State women vs Stanford

bumper52

HR All-State
Nov 25, 2019
Did anyone else watch this game. I thought it was fabulous. Both teams making sensational plays. Might be one of the best games I’ve ever watched. Of course, I did just get done watching the Hawkeyes. So maybe that had something to do with my observations. Nevertheless, it was fun watching a real game…lol

Did anyone else watch this game. I thought it was fabulous. Both teams making sensational plays. Might be one of the best games I’ve ever watched. Of course, I did just get done watching the Hawkeyes. So maybe that had something to do with my observations. Nevertheless, it was fun watching a real game…lol
I agree this was an awesome game! I tuned in not really caring and ended up on the edge of my seat with both teams answering the other’s big play with one of their own.

It was a fun way to end the weekend of basketball

Yes, it was a fun game to watch. ISU’s Emily Ryan had a wonderful game. It was kind of refreshing to see Audi Crooks play against decent post players, who mitigated her game. Crooks positions herself well and has soft hands to catch passes; however, no vertical so gets her shot blocked fairly easily.

very good game. Crooks needed a coach that could teach her some post moves. clear out or fade away is not a good skill set in and of itself.

Yes it was a great game. Emily Ryan was fabulous, Crooks, not a good nite. Isu should have kept shooting threes because they were going in. They tried to hard to get AC in the game and I think that cost the game. Imo

Cameron brink is an overrated biotch. Said fock you to the ref that called her last foul. She also was swearing other times. Was not impressed by her at all. She's a tall skinny twig that is weak. There is no one I would pick her #2

Yes it was a great game. Emily Ryan was fabulous, Crooks, not a good nite. Isu should have kept shooting threes because they were going in. They tried to hard to get AC in the game and I think that cost the game. Imo

Cameron brink is an overrated biotch. Said fock you to the ref that called her last foul. She also was swearing other times. Was not impressed by her at all. She's a tall skinny twig that is weak. There is no one I would pick her #2
Oh no, she cursed? What is this world coming to?!

I am an Iowa fan all the way, but I have many Clone friends and root for ISU when they are not playing Iowa.

But I root for anybody who plays against Stanford. My no pic wife went to Cal.

I am an Iowa fan all the way, but I have many Clone friends and root for ISU when they are not playing Iowa.

But I root for anybody who plays against Stanford. My no pic wife went to Cal.
Do your clown friends root for Iowa? Doubt seriously they do. I GUARANTEE you that every Clown fan was hoping that Iowa lost last night.

Oh no, she cursed? What is this world coming to?!

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT