ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still #5 in AP Poll

What are we complaining about again? Right now what is the different between 4-6, almost nothing. Iowa is the top ranked 2 loss team, feels like they are about where they should be.

Reactions: Hawkeye_Pride06
What are we complaining about again? Right now what is the different between 4-6, almost nothing. Iowa is the top ranked 2 loss team, feels like they are about where they should be.
You are correct. The difference at the end of the season though is a 1 or 2 seed.

Illinois beat Minnesota by almost 30 last time they played, so I'm not quite following your point. Each matchup is independent of the other.
Not following my point? That game was a month ago. The topic of this thread, and the comment I replied to, was about poll movements from last week to this week. And in this example two teams played the same team in that time with wildly different results. Yet still moved the same in the poll.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
Not following my point? That game was a month ago. The topic of this thread, and the comment I replied to, was about poll movements from last week to this week. And in this example two teams played the same team in that time with wildly different results. Yet still moved the same in the poll.
So you think Iowa should be higher in the poll as a two loss team? You also think that Illinois should be lower in the polls? I don't follow the point. Illinois is Jekyl and Hyde this year for certain, but 14 is spot on for them.

Anybody gonna bitch about being ranked number 8 because that's where the coaches poll has Iowa behind Kansas, Creighton and Michigan.

Anybody gonna bitch about being ranked number 8 because that's where the coaches poll has Iowa behind Kansas, Creighton and Michigan.
As always the coaches poll is a a farce based on the who's who. Anyone voting Iowa looking up at KU's backside is a horses's ASS at this point. I'd be shocked if the Jayhawks would be above 500 in the BIG, They would have no answer for the Garzilla......

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT