ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Swarm NIL Collective is live

Was this an open event. I see the bball guys all parading through behind the captain......

Pretty clear that Kirks' not really down with any of this including the left coast transplants, but he'll just keep moving on. He's certainly seen his share of change in now 24 years at the helm of the good ship Hawkeye....
……… let me tell you about Chuck Noll and Joe Moore …….. KF

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
Pretty clear that Kirks' not really down with any of this including the left coast transplants, but he'll just keep moving on. He's certainly seen his share of change in now 24 years at the helm of the good ship Hawkeye....
If it were Tom Brands it would be we will take anyone anywhere anytime. Kirk looked like this is F’d up when the USC and UCLA subject was mentioned.

Was this an open event. I see the bball guys all parading through behind the captain......
Yes. Entire men's team was there, I think. Several football players were there today too, including Petras and Moss. Kirk, Fran, and Lisa Bluder were there today.

Is the login disabled now? I can plug in my phone number.

Edit - its working. Had to accept cookies first. Does anyone know if this payment is recurring each year? Didn't see anything under account or profile settings.

Last edited:
Just looked up the SWARM page. I’d be curious to see what partnerships this group already has in place and anticipates in the near future.

At the same time I can see why the group would want to stay under the radar.

I guess the biggest thing I‘d wonder is — will there be graduated agreements to keep better younger players from portaling? i.e. $20k in year 1, $30k in year 2, $50k in year 3, etc.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT