ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa @ Terps Game Thread****

I know a frequent complaint about Carver is the lack of people and/or noise, but College Park tonight was a morgue for the home team - both in terms of butts in seats and crowd noise. Yikes.

GREAT game for JBo and Keegan.

Maryland mailed it in for the 2nd half, especially defensively.

Don't know if I would have qualified tonight as an absolute must win, but was very pleased with the outcome regardless.

Now Sunday afternoon, hosting Nebraska? THAT is an absolutely must win game. Even if its a buzzer-beating 1-pt escape, the Hawks can not lose that one under any circumstances.

Great line!

I hate Duke as irrationally as everyone else should but that dude who fouled should’ve been kicked out immediately. That was a shit move.
I 'liked' Farnham's "I don't think it was intentional". Dude. What the hell were you watching!? He clearly lowers his shoulder and aims his body at the Duke player's lower legs as he's up to dunk it.

Clearly a horse* move to injure instead of just fouling to prevent an easy bucket.

How bad was that action by the Clemson player?? Brad Davison(!!) and Grayson Allen(!! - and not just because he's a former Dookie) was shocked and appalled by it!

Reactions: Mohawkeye
My guess is J Bo spreads the defense for Keegan the next three games even if he doesn’t make a shot.

could have had the away team record for points in that arena has Iowa shot free throws better :)

I know a frequent complaint about Carver is the lack of people and/or noise, but College Park tonight was a morgue for the home team - both in terms of butts in seats and crowd noise. Yikes.

GREAT game for JBo and Keegan.

Maryland mailed it in for the 2nd half, especially defensively.

Don't know if I would have qualified tonight as an absolute must win, but was very pleased with the outcome regardless.

Now Sunday afternoon, hosting Nebraska? THAT is an absolutely must win game. Even if its a buzzer-beating 1-pt escape, the Hawks can not lose that one under any circumstances.
It was a must not lose more than a must win. A loss at Maryland looks pretty bad on our resume.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
ADVERTISEMENT