ADVERTISEMENT

***Iowa to the Holiday Bowl vs. USC*** Will Remove TigerHawks and add Decal to Honor Fry and Bump

ELSnRqtWkAE86H6

Some numbers for USC (nationally):

110th rushing offense, 5th passing offense, 18th total offense, 36th scoring offense

76th rushing defense, 99th passing defense, 83rd total defense, 66th points allowed, and 112th in turnover margin.
We have to have our offense on track as best we can and do what we can to limit their passing attack. If we can pin our ears back and not worry about the run we should be in good shape.

LA sports fans are fair-weather. Probably will be too cold or too far for them. I bet it will be around 50/50.
The crowd will be about 50/50. I worked at the stadium in 2015 when Wisconsin played USC. It won’t sell out so there will be tickets available. As a lot of Hawk fans know the stadium is a dump.

Probably safe to say we have not seen a passing attack like USC has this season. Pittman is a force to reckon with.

It seems the Big 10 has fared pretty well against the Pac 12 teams in games out west other than the Rose Bowl. I remember some Minnesota and Northwestern teams doing better than expected in some of them.

Good luck finding a flight for less than 500 roundtrip from anywhere in the midwest to anywhere west.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT