ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vrs. WI win or lose and why?

Does Iowa win?

• Total voters
Iowa wins one they "shouldn't". Imo I don't think Wisconsin is that great and Iowa is more than capable of handling them.

Wisconsin overlooked Illinois and Ohio State for the Iowa game, and for that reason, I see Wisconsin taking this one

Wisconsin shuts down Iowa run game, forcing Iowa to throw. Stanley plays a pretty good game, but makes a couple of mistakes, leading to Wisconsin points. Iowa’s defense plays another stellar game, but it’s not enough. Wisconsin by ten.

If we have to throw to run the ball we are in serious trouble in this one. Wisky will be blitzing out of their 3-4 against our interior & backs collapsing the pocket that Stanley needs to perform.

I’d go mega conservative, ‘punting is winning’ and just see if we can muddy up the game to make it to the 4th quarter.

Wisconsin certainly has the edge and the home field but I think we have a chance. Need to play a clean game in regards to penalties and turnovers for sure to possible secure a say 20-17 type win.
I can certainly see why many picked Wisconsin but some of you pick against Iowa every week no matter the opponent...you must be fun at parties:p

Yea well you don't think Alabama and Clemson aren't everyone of their opponents "super bowl"
They still seem to win.
Excuses
Excuses
Excuses= IOWA
Iowa has been enmeshed in too many super bowls without the stockpiled recruits of Alabama and Clemson. We are getting there though and once we sign a couple top 5 classes I am hopeful there will be fewer excuses to go around.

Yea well you don't think Alabama and Clemson aren't everyone of their opponents "super bowl"
They still seem to win.
Excuses
Excuses
Excuses= IOWA
how you guys enjoying MC? still think he was gods gift to you or admit he's gods gift to us?

They still seem to win.
Excuses
Excuses
Excuses= IOWA
2fYyFuZxNpWODhq7bgydcJXXTT897Q-bppAxQnRuoMX67_iww5DYyr-O-sABeSRxsdCTMW238FSaBu31NkB2326X7AYnbAwp78zc0xEsGClDnah98rCzfOlEhpieqUFPSCxcKOPAoeW0GUbL5sPoy2TUiwuXqMt8We9HjQRK8P0cRyo6mt5-JveKcT4GjxCTQg5JnkslYvkLRIdIQYJrIAsmxFe_AtwZB17f0lwy2RB025qUqUcfg5AUA2JGyl-MMKc5n4i5CNHkFnAXHErwyUWR1JXHJDr-F-qtw6rEg9DehQmu-fqelGkhKYSBTPwVImlYutjiLhD7-y4HJ0Y5k1LBTjyd6n4Iwp3bZjbxA0Pek-J7t4O7ETOOu_3BZyyCXiaxeN55DiG4Eair4CGV8BiROFnie7U66k4gbnACNhU86tKWihTiiH8dS5JVFI0ANonfOcwiqbd_93kjrGLHGDSLRpsXGVIbJb5ct41ldeG68jW9KIprbDRg3XPZE92_EThq_FLdX9k5SjUSzxWJeObwLkLccynsF8-6KfduRsvxXmqeI5lwXY0n9WQsRSvcngaW84aCGO0d8-A29_Tn1Gtmy3QrGusoLScg1CjT-fYyH4clbS_lvEIV5T0_IPWjF9_poXn-jaPMOSOu5enPz1uFe813SAlW0DVp5uRGctg4oFeYWQX-kQ=w728-h530-no

Why does Iowa win or lose?

Lose 24-3 No running game due to guards and offensive calls predictable.
You do realize that's not the right way to abbreviate versus, right? Don't they teach grammar in grammar school in WI? Maybe I should call it Wis for you...

I'll be curious to see What the O/U set at as I see a low scoring affair. That said I think Wisky leans on Iowa and pulls away late. Wisky 20 Iowa 12.

Wisconsin certainly has the edge and the home field but I think we have a chance. Need to play a clean game in regards to penalties and turnovers for sure to possible secure a say 20-17 type win.
I can certainly see why many picked Wisconsin but some of you pick against Iowa every week no matter the opponent...you must be fun at parties:p
Some people pick Iowa to win every week no matter the opponent.

Reactions: BBHawk
Iowa wins one they "shouldn't". Imo I don't think Wisconsin is that great and Iowa is more than capable of handling them.
Every year there are Iowa fans that say this. And yet, almost every year Wisconsin wins.

Got to love JD 13. Bargain basement troll who does so out of a deep rooted insecurity about his own football program. Likely been defeated many times by Iowa. The troll attempt only gives further credence that we are superior and the envy / model for others like himself because there’s really no point in poking an inferior program. I think we can all guess who this person’s loyalties reside with given the butthurt.

Every year there are Iowa fans that say this. And yet, almost every year Wisconsin wins.
I'm a PSU alum and fan that has lived in Iowa so I kind of follow them a bit.
I see Iowa play up and beat some "better" teams almost every year. I think they do this year based on nothing but a hunch and maybe a little bias.
My shit bag cousin Eddie like brother in law lives in Wisconsin do basically F them .

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
Agree with the two dudes above predicting low score Iowa wins. I think Iowa, coming off a bye and healthy aside from Brandon Smith, wins a one-score game that only B1G fans could love.

Wisconsin will score a TD in its first drive and then somehow sh*t the bed the remainder of the game. Iowa wins 14-10 in unimpressive fashion and Wisconsin wonders what the hell just happened.

Agree with the two dudes above predicting low score Iowa wins. I think Iowa, coming off a bye and healthy aside from Brandon Smith, wins a one-score game that only B1G fans could love.

Wisconsin will score a TD in its first drive and then somehow sh*t the bed the remainder of the game. Iowa wins 14-10 in unimpressive fashion and Wisconsin wonders what the hell just happened.

I would love that....we can only hope

Iowa could win if they use the same offensive game plan as the 2016 Michigan win.

Insert Goodson for Wadley.

That was Greg Davis’s ‘where the hell did that come from’ game.

Think we'll loose this game the way we lost the other two. Won't be able to stop stunt packages with this offensive line.

Reactions: And1Hawk
No.

If Iowas offense was more consistent and could score TD's when they get in the red zone I would feel a little better about this game. Wisky has owned the Hawkeyes in recent history.

With that said, Iowa winning wouldn't shock me. They have the defense to do it.

With a great defense, you always have a chance. Phil Parker remains disciplined in rotating the front 4. John Waggoner comes up with a strip sack and AJ Epenesa runs it in for a TD late in the 4th quarter. Iowa wins 20-10

Reactions: kcgolfer
Why does Iowa win or lose?

Lose 24-3 No running game due to guards and offensive calls predictable.
Wisconsin has the best OL in the BigTen. Maybe nationally. Not even close. We have a good defense but they will get worn down due to our pathetic offense. Wisconsin gets this one 13-6.

Reactions: LarryStation
I don't pick them to win every game and only a few do. A lot of people pick Iowa to lose every week. Must be fun.
I make my picks based on the opponent. Sometimes I pick them to lose. When I do, other posters jump all over me for doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT