ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs. Colorado Tickets go on sale today

Just tried to get tickets and it said "none were available at this time" Sold out already?

Wow. So it was basically sold out in 10 minutes? Hope they were mostly hawk fans

arena only holds around 3,000 people. Can still get singles, but can't get more than 2 together

I tried to get tickets right at 10AM and it always said another buyer already purchased them. I bet I clicked 20 different times until it said only single tickets were left.

Stubhub has a bunch and they are marked up big time.

What a joke.

I tried to get tickets right at 10AM and it always said another buyer already purchased them. I bet I clicked 20 different times until it said only single tickets were left.

What a joke.
That's the world now.

Reactions: nu2u

What a joke.
The exact same thing happened to me. Then I ran into the problem where I only needed 2 tickets and there were a few groups of 3 seats together, when I tried to select 2 of them it said that I couldn't leave a single seat alone. Pretty frustrating.

Yes haven't received a offer yet.

Based off of a quick ticketsnow.com search it looks like they're going for $108-$120 range.

I have no idea how much you paid for them but I'd be interested in taking my dad to a game.. $80 a piece something you'd consider?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT