ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Eastern Illinois game thread*****

Why did Ulis put up 7 3s attempts not his game
Why did anyone put up 7 3’s? When you’re playing an inferior team just pound them? 33 3’s in a game is fine( I guess) if you’re hitting 13 but there’s just reason. Rebraca has been dominating lately and little Fran decided to Jack up 3 after 3. I know we’re missing our best player but WTF. And Our bench is as weak as it’s ever been under Fran.

Reactions: skydog0784
Why did anyone put up 7 3’s? When you’re playing an inferior team just pound them? 33 3’s in a game is fine( I guess) if you’re hitting 13 but there’s just reason. Rebraca has been dominating lately and little Fran decided to Jack up 3 after 3. I know we’re missing our best player but WTF. And Our bench is as weak as it’s ever been under Fran.
Gotcha but Ulis? He should have drove and dished

Did not see the game. I guess I was lucky. Sounds like almost a historically bad performance. Maybe it shows just how important Connor is this year, especially with Kris out.

Worse…allows
  • 55 in 2H
  • 72.2% FG%
  • out scored 32-14 in paint
  • out scored 19-2 in fast break
but Fran decides to reward the same guys 111 of 120 2H minutes for this.

my God if this doesn’t call for a line change ….
what a historic blunder
If it weren’t for his interest in complaining about officiating, I doubt he would even attend the games. He is all about preparing his players before the games it seems, but he has to be the most successful coach to be one of the worst in game coaches.

Reactions: skydog0784 and KcTo
Didn't see the game. But it's really hard to understand what happened.

3-9 team averaging 67 points (61 if you take out lopsided games against Sain and Blackburn college), comes into Carver and puts up 92? Hawks get 12 more shots and 16 offensive rebounds and lose by 9? And get beat by 17 in the second half?

Their bench scores 54?

PMac and Ulis 0-14 from 3? Add Sandfort and they are 3-24? How does that happen?

Astonishing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT