ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Indiana Game Thread*****

My feeling is that Iowa gets run out of the building tonight. We suck on the road, they've gotten healthier/better since we played them in CHA, and Woodson has a raging boner for Fran.
Hawks we’re due for a good road game. Kris and Perkins are outstanding. When you hit 60% of your shots you have a good chance of winning (unless you’re MSU at Iowa:)

I just wanted Iowa to be fairly competitive tonight, but they dominated 85% of that first half.

that-was-lit-that-was-awesome.gif

Great first half but expect Indiana to get it together in the second half so it will a matter of whether Iowa can maintain composure and shots drop. PMAC is a real liability when on the floor. Guess we just hope for the best and pull one out on the road.

I’d like to see Dix get some of those minutes. I don’t understand why Fran has frozen him out.
I don't either, Dix is very solid - low mistake kind of player, great outside shooter. PMac played pretty well against MSU but really struggled vs WI and the first half vs IN.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Patrick dribbles himself into trouble then looks for someone to save him he just needs to hang out at 3 point line then make a hard cut for a pass and layup
A couple of times tonight in late shot clock he is dribbling around 15 feet and perpendicular to the basket. What is that?

Reactions: Mohawkeye
It's blatant nepotism, bitch. Kris playing pretty well for a "D leaguer", huh?
Yes. Garza lights it up at times in the NBA too. I love Kris. CMAC is low risk to pick up 3 and is needed to facilitate. I thought you were more knowledgeable than this. Disappointed. Now I know.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Fran doesn't get enough credit as an interview subject. Most coaches can't get out of them soon enough, Fran's just standing there talking ball for as long as you'll let him.

When he's in a good mood, anyway.
Medcalf wasn't wearing stripes, so Fran was quite willing to be very cordial.

;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT