ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa vs Minnesota Game Thread****

Ibrahim is the running back version of Andrew Walter. He gashed us today with impunity. Dude can play!
Their offensive line really helped with that as well. If Iowa has that offensive line we are undefeated this season. Well, maybe not undefeated but the Ohio State and Michigan game are far more competitive.

You’ve got to give this team and staff credit for how they have responded over the past month. Yeah, they don’t have hardly any offense and their defense and special teams have carried them, but they have managed to make a play here or there when they need to. Football is the ultimate team game and we are strong on Defense and Special Teams and lousy on Offense, but we usually don turn the ball over.

I didn't get to watch the whole game. Was there any penalties called on either team?

lol, I struck a little close to home talking about your chubby lady. More of a big boned slump buster than fat if I’m being honest. Didn’t mean to put offend.

No. You struck the chord with me when you tell others on this board they don’t deserve this win. Holier than thou turds like you are so annoying. Now go enjoy your gummie.

You’ve got to give this team and staff credit for how they have responded over the past month. Yeah, they don’t have hardly any offense and their defense and special teams have carried them, but they have managed to make a play here or there when they need to. Football is the ultimate team game and we are strong on Defense and Special Teams and lousy on Offense, but we usually don turn the ball over.
They put themselves in this position over the last month. Using the word “managed” is hilarious. They have done the same thing for 20+ years. No continuous improvement or adjustments………that’s the hard part, which we don’t do. Easy money.

No. You struck the chord with me when you tell others on this board they don’t deserve this win. Holier than thou turds like you are so annoying. Now go enjoy your gummie.
Well glad I did then, because I’ve never seen such a pathetic group of bitches in my life. I’ve seen 7th grade volleyball players with better composure than the 30-50 year old losers on the board.

Well glad I did then, because I’ve never seen such a pathetic group of bitches in my life. I’ve seen 7th grade volleyball players with better composure than the 30-50 year old losers on the board.

If it‘s so bad for you, do everyone a favor and get lost.

If it‘s so bad for you, do everyone a favor and get lost.
No, I’d rather stay and call out you losers. I’m not the one getting worked up, if you haven’t noticed. Seeing who can be the biggest bitch is pretty damn entertaining. Reading back through the game thread will be great if I’m bored later.

Last edited:
No, I’d rather stay and call out you losers. I’m not the one getting worked up, I’d you haven’t noticed. Seeing who can be the biggest bitch is pretty damn entertaining. Reading back through the game thread will be great if I’m bored later.

Have fun being a petty little bitch. Peace out.

She’s sitting right next to me, so must be someone else’s wife. I did ask her and she said you had a pencil dick, which makes sense.
Yeah, almost any dude will look small next to a chick that size. Hotdog/hallway scenario. Glad you’re keeping this going though.

Watching Iowa is like taking a 4 pound dump.
southpark-poop.gif

Reactions: Thunderlips71
OMG, the game threads from this season confirms what we all know. A significant portion of our fanbase acts like they are suffering from PMS.

Interesting that this was the first FBS game without a penalty called since 1986, my first year after graduating from Iowa. Great win Hawks, LFG and win 3 more this season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT