ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Minny Line: IOWA -1.5

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
Yikes.....Goofs can easily beat us today. If we don't rebound especially. Wieskamp, please show up.

with that line, i put money on iowa. actually went for the 3 way on iowa, which gives you even odds on iowa winning in regulation and the payoff is better than the -1.5

It would be an Iowa thing under Fran to lose to Minnesota in the Big10 tourney. Minny is not a bad team, they have won't have 1st game of tournament jitters, and beating a team 3 out of 3 times is difficult.

I would say it is 50/50 game.

Will be very interesting to see how the game is called in a basically empty arena.

I'm guessing less physicality will be allowed which helps Iowa.

Its going to be weird.

2014 to 2017 hawks lost to the 10, 11, 12, and 13 seeds in their first game. That may never be done again. Hoping for a win but nothing will surprise me.

Sorry if it has been mentioned but are the cheerleaders and band still going to attend the games?

No. There will be no cheerleaders, no dance teams, and no pep bands. They have rightly been determined "nonessential" personnel.

It would help the atmosphere for both teams if they piped in a little crowd noise (like laugh tracks on sitcoms) and used recorded music at appropriate times. Hire some sports DJs and make the best of a very bad, very odd, most unfortunate situation. (I've heard nothing about any such plans. It just seems to me it would be relatively easy to do and would provide some "atmosphere" for the few folks in attendance as well as the TV audience, not to mention the players.)

Reactions: Smigamorski
i think they should mike us into the arena from our computers so we could cheer and be heard

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT