ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs ND

Not only are they ranked but you don't hear anyone bring that stat up. Most of the voters probably don't even realize it, they just vote ND because it's ND.

Not only are they ranked but you don't hear anyone bring that stat up. Most of the voters probably don't even realize it, they just vote ND because it's ND.
I think its a rule that ND has to be ranked in the top 15 preseason.

Actually, they should have beat Clemson, which they lost to by two points, if they didn't have some ridiculous amount of turnovers and drops in the heavy rain there. But, yeah, Iowa at full strength could/would beat ND. I think we should worry about the BIG, and .get our guys healthy and maybe we'll get to beat ND in a bowl game.

Reactions: MitchL
Notre Dame is not healthy either. They've lost a ton of starters, including their QB to injuries already this season and they keep plugging guys in.

Iowa and Notre Dame have been two of the more unique and intreresting teams to root for across college football for the simple fact that they've been able to overcome all that adversity and look good doing it, for the most part.

I know a lot of people hate Notre Dame for being Notre Dame, but they really do have some damn good skill position players and several of those guys weren't even starters.........

I actually would love to see an Iowa-ND matchup this year (even though their offensive talent scares me), but more events than I want to even comprehend would have to unfold for that to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT