ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Nebraska ten game schedule

Like, just play each other 10 times?

No thanks. They are the National Championship, National Champions. I highly doubt Iowa could compete.

Four games would be better than nothing.

Maybe get another school.

Would the NCAA allow it if the conferences cancelled league play?

You could always cancel if cases started coming.

Four games would be better than nothing.

Maybe get another school.

Would the NCAA allow it if the conferences cancelled league play?

You could always cancel if cases started coming.

per Dan Patrick, the SEC is looking for schools to join in on their schedule for the year........

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
So you mean we COULD play Alabama?

Wait... more importantly... could we also play Vandy, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St., Arkansas and Missouri?!?
Maybe you haven’t done your research, but those are all SEC teams. Iowa could never compete with any of them in any season.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Rutgers beat Arkansas....twice. The first time in Arkansas the second time at home. If Rutgers can do it............

Oh I am being totally sarcastic :)

In the last 16 years Iowa has:
Beat Florida- Outback
Beat LSU- Capital One
Lost to Florida- Outback
Beat South Carolina- Outback
Beat Missouri- Insight (still B12)
Lost to Tennessee- Taxslayer
Lost to LSU- Outback
Lost to Florida- Outback
Beat Miss St.- Outback

Dennis Dodd just said on the radio that an AD told him it was doable to start scheduling games out of conference.

So you mean we COULD play Alabama?

Wait... more importantly... could we also play Vandy, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St., Arkansas and Missouri?!?
Throw in S Car (sorry Pepsicock) & Tex A&M.

Holy crap, Iowa could sleepwalk to an 8 win season just by playing only SEC teams.

Oh I am being totally sarcastic :)

In the last 16 years Iowa has:
Beat Florida- Outback
Beat LSU- Capital One
Lost to Florida- Outback
Beat South Carolina- Outback
Beat Missouri- Insight (still B12)
Lost to Tennessee- Taxslayer
Lost to LSU- Outback
Lost to Florida- Outback
Beat Miss St.- Outback
Iowa always handles the SEC pretty well.

Hard to call that ‘03 loss to Florida a “loss”.

CBS sports reports no B10 football, their source is the Detroit Free Press, they source Dan Patrick who has an unnamed source from the B10, the vote was 10-2 against. Meanwhile the B10 denies they have voted. WTF!?

Iowa always handles the SEC pretty well.

Hard to call that ‘03 loss to Florida a “loss”.

The '03 Worst Referees Bowl in Florida's backyard has some many asterisks, it cannot count as an L. Sorry GatorBait.

The 03' game doesn't have to count as a loss at all, we won that one ;) It was 05' that we lost. Although I 100% agree about the officials we were getting our butts handed to us before that 4th quarter.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
The 03' game doesn't have to count as a loss at all, we won that one ;) It was 05' that we lost. Although I 100% agree about the officials we were getting our butts handed to us before that 4th quarter.

Yep, you're right...…...the 03 game was when IOWA dumped Chris Leak.
The 05 game was when Greenway was NOT offsides. o_O

The 10th game should be played in Indy to determine the Big 10 championship. If both teams split the series 5-5 then the team with the most points scored during the series would be declared the champion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT