ADVERTISEMENT

***Iowa vs North Carolina: NCAA Baseball Tournament. Friday, 6 pm CT on ACC Network and ESPN+. GIAOT Official Tournament Thread***

I hope Florida beats UM and FSU this season, but I would be OK with FSU winning.

Come on, man!
Woah, woah, woah. I have three uncles with ties to Wright State. Two graduated, one was a VP at the school. I first lived about 10 minutes from campus. This isn’t an anti-Iowa, pro-Nebraska or Wisconsin post. Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: HawCory
Looks like Hawkeyes got a good draw. #2 seed in regional hosted by a team they know they can beat. Hope they're up for it. Can't make it to Terre Haute this weekend, but if the Hawkeyes are still alive on Monday, I will be there.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I’ll probably go for Wright State (family ties), but would be good with the Hawkeyes.

Woah, woah, woah. I have three uncles with ties to Wright State. Two graduated, one was a VP at the school. I first lived about 10 minutes from campus. This isn’t an anti-Iowa, pro-Nebraska or Wisconsin post. Lighten up Francis.

They didn’t go there when Bob Pollard of Guided By Voices threw a no hitter for them, did they?

Watching Iowa vs UNC in the elimination game on ACC Network, and they just talked about how this Tar Heel kid hit 25 homers last year. Almost on cue we groove him a change up that didn’t change up all that much and went straight out for a 2-0 North Carolina lead. :(

• Sad
Reactions: pink shizzle
Watching Iowa vs UNC in the elimination game on ACC Network, and they just talked about how this Tar Heel kid hit 25 homers last year. Almost on cue we groove him a change up that didn’t change up all that much and went straight out for a 2-0 North Carolina lead. :(
Oooff.

I thought they said the kid who hit the homer had 2 homers all year?
Maybe I heard wrong?

The preview article on home page had "none" for TV coverage instead of ACC so I missed most of game. Thanks, Ross

The dreaded bottom of the 8th. Getting dicey once again.

Lagenberg with a great performance. 125 pitches. Bullpen needs to do their part here.

Off topic question.

Where can a person purchase those script Hawkeyes baseball caps they're wearing this year? Edited to add, I know the Hawkeye Fan Shop has one model, but adult size 7 only...jebus, that's a child's size to me.

There has to be somewhere else that sells these I'd think.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT