ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread *****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
1pm Fox
OSU -3.5

Unfortunately I’m going miss the game today it’s probably best as OSU is going to give the Hawks everything they’ve got after losing 5 straight.

I hope I’m wrong, but it smells like a 75-70 OSU victory.

For those wanting to listen to the radio broadcast, here are 2 free options:

(1) YouTube Link:

Shortly before ONE HOUR before tip, go to YouTube.com

Under Search, type Iowa Hawkeyes; hit enter

Click on Iowa Hawkeyes

Look for the "LIVE" in red & "MBB: Iowa vs Ohio State." Click on this link & listen to the pregame show that starts at 12:00 pm CT.

(2) Varsity Network app:

For any Learfield game broadcast, you can listen to the pregame show (starts at 12:00 pm CT), the game (1:00 pm CT tip) & the postgame show for free.

The steps:

* Download "The Varsity Network" app.

* For iPhone users, GO HERE:

* For Android users, GO HERE:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidearmsports.varsitynetwork.audio&hl=en_US&gl=US

* Set up your account

* Simply select "The University of Iowa" as the school you want to listen to.

* Under Upcoming streams you will see links for the games.

* If Learfield is broadcasting the show or game (football, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, Hawk Talk with Kirk, Fran, or Lisa, etc), you can listen here.

* This is app only (the Varsity Network does not have a website to go to and listen).

* There are ON DEMAND podcasts; check that tab out.

Reactions: NI hawk
Will be interesting to see if PMac dresses for the game

Fm8XxDKXgBolARs

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Basically comes down to whether the shots beyond the arc are dropping or not. Need Payton to have a day! Hopefully tosu that lost to minny and Nebraska shows up.

Especially today, limit turnovers, drive to the basket and rebound like crazy. Do those things and we win, never easy but it's the recipe for success

I can see why Ohio State has lost five in a row.

Iowa doesn’t seem interested in closing out on shooters right now.

Liking the pace so far. Not sure how OSU shoots from 3, but given up a few too many open looks from 3. Fortunately only hit one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT