ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Okie State

Iowa is wrestling Okie State. Of course they are there. Especially DeSanto.
Good to see them there and that they are wrestling, especially Desanto. When I seen the "or" in the lineup, I was worried. Go Hawks.

Good to see them there and that they are wrestling, especially Desanto. When I seen the "or" in the lineup, I was worried. Go Hawks.

Do we know they are wrestling? Why wouldn’t DeSanto be wrestling?

Do we know they are wrestling? Why wouldn’t DeSanto be wrestling?
I sure dont know. They should give us more details when they list a lineup card with "or". They could just include it in the lineup announcement.

Just an FYI, I went to FloSports and signed up for a monthly subscription for Baseball and now I am watching the pre-meet stuff going on for tonights wrestling. Seems like it is working for a monthly subscription and you can cancel anytime.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
I sure dont know. They should give us more details when they list a lineup card with "or". They could just include it in the lineup announcement.
The OR is thrown in there to make fans like me paranoid. Flo also posted a video of Iowa warming up on the mat a few minutes ago, and I saw Young, Schriever, Assad, and Ayala running laps and Marinelli stretching.

Just an FYI, I went to FloSports and signed up for a monthly subscription for Baseball and now I am watching the pre-meet stuff going on for tonights wrestling. Seems like it is working for a monthly subscription and you can cancel anytime.
Yep seconded, I just signed up for a month of FloMarching for $30 and when I went to the FloWrestling it looks like it will work for tonight.

I just waved at you, Long sleeve gold wrestling T.

so my brother is going to order it but it shows up as a year membership for $12.50 for a month or charge $150.
you guys did that?

so my brother is going to order it but it shows up as a year membership for $12.50 for a month or charge $150.
you guys did that?
You either have to pay a year for FloWrestling or go to another sport (I used FloMarching) and pay for a $30 monthly membership

ADVERTISEMENT