ADVERTISEMENT

*******Iowa vs Seton Hall Game Thread*******

SUCK IT, Brando and Marshall!!!!!

suck-kenny-powers.gif

That’s a big, impressive win. Kind of win that almost guarantees you an NCAA bid.

Great defense. Has the potential to be Fran’s best defensive team.

Murray and Perkins are formidable. Not many teams have that 1/2 combo.

Rebraca was phenomenal. Exactly what we need with rebounding, blocked shots and scoring.

I like Ulis at point with Perkins. Better defense, better ball handling and movement.

Reactions: cleotishaywood
Start Ulis and Perkins.
Sandfort isn't ready just yet.
Sandfort shouldn’t be starting at the 2 imo. It’s out of position for him

And Ulis did look really good facilitating at the 1. Sandfort will be fine though. He’s a sophomore probably putting too much pressure on himself and is too good to keep playing the way he has the past couple of games. It should take some pressure off him seeing what guys like Kris, Rebraca, and Perkins did tonight

Reactions: cleotishaywood
Good god that fan crying about the foul totals for each team was really getting annoying.
Is that what all that yelling was about? I thought I heard something about 31-13 so I checked the box score and nothing there matched up to those numbers.

Hawks need to get lots better on the boards, for the whole game. AND value the ball at all times, especially when the opponent is trying to do nothing more than force turnovers and quick scores off said turnovers.

But other than that? No gripes at all. GREAT game.

Great performance on the road. Kris and Perk are going to carry this team and Rebraca looks like a warrior out there. Hoping it was just early road jitters for Sandfort.
It was weirdly reminiscent of his start last year. He was definitely rattled by the pressure. He could have posted up any of his defenders for easy buckets, not sure why he kept trying to do things off the dribble.

Reactions: wilson reborn
ADVERTISEMENT