ADVERTISEMENT

.........Iowa vs William Jewel College Game Thread.........

Garza's first points, off rebound and putback, caught ball above head and finished without bringing it down. Light years ahead of Woody offensively already ;)

Reactions: Gutt15 and TDJ7
Just listening. Not paying money for BTN + and exhibition games. Very sloppy early.

Stream is very good BTW, much better than last year if you are on the fence about buying it.

Wasn't Moss in there to start? Ellingson came in after a quick foul by Moss?
Sounded like Moss went to the locker room or something. They said he came back to the bench from somewhere.

Sounded like Moss went to the locker room or something. They said he came back to the bench from somewhere.
I'm watching. I thought it was Moss who fouled right in front of our bench. Hurt himself on that play. Was taken out, then came back in and looks fine.

My main point was the poster before had the wrong starting lineup.

Pretty sure someone told me earlier this week that Nunge had outgrown playing the 3. I think that's all he's played tonight.

Reactions: nu2u
Oh, and BTW, streaming on BTN2Go and chromecast to tv...nearly heaven.

32-32, 4;30 to go in the half. William Jewell has to be shooting a pretty high percentage from 3. We missed a bunch of freethrows early. Nothing real easy or smooth for us on offense.

Looking suspiciously like a final battle to see who gets those first minutes behind Baer at the 3.

Iowa 36-32 about 3:30 1st Half.

Sounds like the perimeter defense still needs some work.

Encouraging defensive stat - 5 blocked shots so far.

36-32, hawks. Moss with a long jumper (foot on 3 pt line) that looked effortless. Cook with a rebound, coast to coast with a little inside-out dribble at the top of the key to get to the rim with the left hand.

Hearing all the discussion by the announcers as they talk to the producers about what they're going to talk about going into the half. Very high quality broadcast.

Not good defense, but not as terrible as the score indicates. They've hit every open shot and a few contested ones and had a lot of tough finishes in traffic. I thought our defensive rotation was a lot better in the last 5 min but results didn't show it.

ADVERTISEMENT