ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Ohio State Game Thread*****

McKenna in a sweatshirt makes me believe she's OUT for tonight's game
I also wonder about her long-term prognosis. Coach Bluder seemed reasonably confident Warnock will be back soon, but last year she was able to play again after her injury, but wasn't the same player as before. If the injury lingers and impacts her athleticism or shooting mechanics, we're in trouble.

Reactions: Bishop1971
I have no access to the ESPN family, so it looks like it is Rob Brooks,Jaime Cavey Lang for me. I like their call, but I’d like to see it too. I bought BTN+, but that ain’t enough. At least I sit center court, row 15 for the home games- tickets that are cheaper than watching the season on the screen!

Caitlin playing solid early (vs slow start); hope this keeps up. Tho I joined game late, it’s only been Clark and Monika scoring that I’ve seen. But need to make up for no Warnock…

Reactions: iowaathletes
Clark trying to force things the last 3 possessions. Letting OSU right back in it before half.

Terrible defense by Molly Davis to give OSU the 3 point play to start the half. Not sure why Bluder doesn't come out in zone that OSU had no answer for in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT