ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa win and Nebraska synopsis

I would look at this match, and maybe IOWA wrestling in general? I would ask, do you believe ANYONE is wrestling to their TOP potential? I am NOT pointing fingers because this is one of the hardest things to figure out both as a wrestler and a coach!

In other words, even Kemerer, who I feel is the best overall technician on the team. When he was down at the end and started going after the kid, you could see just how dangerous he is. i would bet $1000 that he would beat that kid in the room 99 out of 100 times!

Warner is by far the best example though. For the love of GOD, hit moves and stop trying to "steal" the matches!!!

IF, i was to say anything good about the great Fale and F*** state. It would be, they believe they are good!!! I have seen this many times while coaching. I even told one of the best coaches in our area at the time. While everyone was kissing his ass and telling him how great he was. I said "The best thing about you is you somehow manage to make your kids believe they are the best.

His kids would win matches that they never should have. I see this with F*** st. NO way in hell should KemDawg loose to the chump over there, but he has! DeSanto was in on that other clown what 10Xs and could not finish! Sorry, should not happen!!!

Bull should have ran that nubby kid outa the gym, and it is going on and on. We are wrestling much too tight PERIOD!!! Some are going to have to " make a living" out of it now. Marin, Young, warner, I do not believe they can change. Bull worries me, because while those others will be fighting for AA status. The Bull, honestly, is champ or bust and wrestling to tight will not get it done!

I like what I saw fro Big Cass NOT at nebby, but against the jerk, uh I mean kerk. He actually got taken down and I am sure everyone was like OH SH*T!!! Especially after kerk took out mason. He forced a tie and went after it!!!

At the end of the day, if we are all being honest? THAT is what you want to see. The wrestlers letting it fly and showing their very best. You often see it on the backside of tournaments from some wrestlers. Maybe Warner fits this? While some fold, others come alive! Guessing without the pressure on them it lets them open up.

We need to open up, bottom line!
Not a bad take. Honestly for you, pretty darn good. However, I have to ask. What is it about your life that makes you such a bitter little guy that you can't help but to call kids a bunch of names.

Not a bad take. Honestly for you, pretty darn good. However, I have to ask. What is it about your life that makes you such a bitter little guy that you can't help but to call kids a bunch of names.
I thought your comment was interesting because I've always remembered you as a name caller on the boards nitlion6. Not that I don't do it occasionally but i finding it interesting you of all posters would call someone out about it. If Ironbird bothers you so much all you have to do is use the ignore function for him. It truly is that simple.

Quotes from you on Rivals boards @nitlion6

"How many truly stupid f#%KS do you know who are actually aware of their own stupidity? If you honestly expect him to understand his own low cognitive skills your expectations are miles too high."

"How in the hell did this idiot not end up in Iowa City?"

"Any word on which idiot posted it on HR as factual story?
I am just assuming one of the special challenged ones did so."

"Every village has their designated "idiot". HR is where the Hawkeye fanbase houses all of their's. What is amazing is how many they have in the house."

"HR is a pool full of fools"

That's just a small sample after a quick search. I see how much you love Trump aswell! Lol good stuff

I thought your comment was interesting because I've always remembered you as a name caller on the boards nitlion6. Not that I don't do it occasionally but i finding it interesting you of all posters would call someone out about it. If Ironbird bothers you so much all you have to do is use the ignore function for him. It truly is that simple.

"How many truly stupid f#%KS do you know who are actually aware of their own stupidity? If you honestly expect him to understand his own low cognitive skills your expectations are miles too high."

"Every village has their designated "idiot". HR is where the Hawkeye fanbase houses all of their's. What is amazing is how many they have in the house."

That's just a small sample after a quick search. I see how much you love Trump aswell! Lol good stuff
Douches gonna douche.

Sounds like a case of do as I say, not as I do for nitlion6.

I agree with what you are saying problem is the sport has changed so much from those days.
1. Edge wrestling is a issue
2. There is a lot more counter/strategic type wrestlers out there. More tape being watched to develop counters and see tendencies of wrestlers.
3. There is a ton more ankle bombs as I call them. Grab for a ankle and hope stalemate or scramble and get points of your own.
In conclusion I am almost to a point where I enjoy high school wrestling more because it’s pure and what the sport is meant to be not so much based on tapes and counter wrestling just my stuff is better than yours.
And stalling when riding the the standing/escaping wrestler is a huge problem. Warnings are not being called early and often in the match to avoid the push out to avoid escape allowed and unfairly extend riding time thru return to down position. No warnings for stalling destroying the last 20-30 seconds of wrestling, allowing the leading wrestler to dance around the ring avoiding the other wrestler. The name of the sport is "Wrestling", not "dancing and pushing"!

Reactions: Bones Malone
And stalling when riding the the standing/escaping wrestler is a huge problem. Warnings are not being called early and often in the match to avoid the push out to avoid escape allowed and unfairly extend riding time thru return to down position. No warnings for stalling destroying the last 20-30 seconds of wrestling, allowing the leading wrestler to dance around the ring avoiding the other wrestler. The name of the sport is "Wrestling", not "dancing and pushing"!
They need the 5 second count back for mat returns big time. The very subjective"attempting to return" criteria is shit.

Reactions: BCRoss89
ADVERTISEMENT