ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa wins if we

Keep rebound margin under 10.
I missed this stat on the stat sheet for all these years for football games. Is a football rebound where a DLinemen bats a pass into the air and whoever corrals it gets 1 rebound.

Or are rebounds what happens to players after a big hit.

Just joshing with you but now I know why mine is only the second reply

As the game went on, the chances of Iowa winning decreased. Why? Absolutely nothing from the Iowa bench - ZERO points. Meanwhile, the very deep SC bench scored 37.

Teams like SC and UConn are so deep that they wear other teams out throughout the game and course of the season. Yes, Iowa took down UConn but keep in mind, they lost 5 players this year due to injuries for the whole season or a big part of the season.

SC and UConn remind me of Alabama, Georgia, and OSU in CF. Those teams are so deep that they can replace key injuries. Just the way it is

As the game went on, the chances of Iowa winning decreased. Why? Absolutely nothing from the Iowa bench - ZERO points. Meanwhile, the very deep SC bench scored 37.

Teams like SC and UConn are so deep that they wear other teams out throughout the game and course of the season. Yes, Iowa took down UConn but keep in mind, they lost 5 players this year due to injuries for the whole season or a big part of the season.

SC and UConn remind me of Alabama, Georgia, and OSU in CF. Those teams are so deep that they can replace key injuries. Just the way it is
The last 2 seasons should have a recruiting impact for our women's B ball. This team and what they have accomplished had that big of affect. They are leaving the jersey better then they found it for certain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT