ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa/Wisconsin pbp/discussion

If one interprets "social justice issues" as "he was called a racial slur" then I would agree.
I am talking about the very beginning of the press conference where Coach Brands openly acknowledged that Austin was subject to something that he should not have been in CHA

I’m not saying the racial thing didn’t happen but I watched him walk from the Wisconsin area all the way to the tunnel. He didn’t change his demeanor the entire time. If a racial slur was made he sure didn’t seem to hear it. Most anyone else would have acted differently once it was said.
It so happened that I too watched him exit, at least about 75% of the way. There is no way that I could have heard, or not heard, any specific thing said to him from where I was sitting, so I can't be sure one way or the other as to what was said, etc.

But...he never had any discernable reaction to anything in particular, which is curious to me given his report of a racial slur. Where specifically was he when he heard this?

Reactions: Grip220 and Gobblin
It so happened that I too watched him exit, at least about 75% of the way. There is no way that I could have heard, or not heard, any specific thing said to him from where I was sitting, so I can't be sure one way or the other as to what was said, etc.

But...he never had any discernable reaction to anything in particular, which is curious to me given his report of a racial slur. Where specifically was he when he heard this?
Likely identify here

Post in thread 'Iowa/Wisconsin pbp/discussion' https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/iowa-wisconsin-pbp-discussion.383314/post-9834618

But equally denied as an "assumption" by some in deference to their own "interpretation."

Let me, potentially, end this discussion.

There is video with audio that clearly makes this true. It was shared with UofI, which is why they came out with a statement. I'm assuming they shared it with Tom.

Its an unfortunate incident. Someone got caught up in the moment. It is what it is. I have been told that if that party can be positively identified, the UofI will deal with it.

And, no, I don't have a copy of the video, the party that has the video (it is a news source) felt it was better not to make if public. It happened people.

Mike
Lol @Gobblin and @DonHawkeye
Keep up the great work, boys. SMH.

ADVERTISEMENT