ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa women up at half

Ugly 4th. Lots of unforced turnovers and dumb plays you Iowa, followed by Penn State making everything they throw up. That being said, Warnock is very good. Not just shooting but an all around smart player on the court. She started since Czinano was out

Ugly 4th. Lots of unforced turnovers and dumb plays you Iowa, followed by Penn State making everything they throw up. That being said, Warnock is very good. Not just shooting but an all around smart player on the court. She started since Czinano was out
I hadn't paid attention, but what was Czinano's injury, officially, and was there a time table for her return?

Amanda Ollinger is a good rebounder but sucks on offense IMO. Misses at a half dozen lay ups per game. Needs to learn to pass more and QUIT shooting:D How can a player in the B1G miss so many lay-ups?

Amanda Ollinger is a good rebounder but sucks on offense IMO. Misses at a half dozen lay ups per game. Needs to learn to pass more and QUIT shooting:D How can a player in the B1G miss so many lay-ups?

From the games I've watched, she is VERY selective about her shots and is having a really solid season.

Having not seen last night, was the margin at the end a product of "we've got it in the bag, so here are some reserves sprinkled in and we're tired and just want it over"?

how can you watch game and make such false statements???

From the games I've watched, she is VERY selective about her shots and is having a really solid season.

Having not seen last night, was the margin at the end a product of "we've got it in the bag, so here are some reserves sprinkled in and we're tired and just want it over"?
very much so, we hit a 22 point lead early in the 4th and the team really relaxed both ends of the court. Lisa let team TRY to regroup on their own, but when the lead got to 12 I believe she she called a TO got on them. Fatigue was a factor we really didn't shoot the ball great and with monica out our inside game wasn't The same. The 3rd was our best other than that the game was a grinder

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
very much so, we hit a 22 point lead early in the 4th and the team really relaxed both ends of the court. Lisa let team TRY to regroup on their own, but when the lead got to 12 I believe she she called a TO got on them. Fatigue was a factor we really didn't shoot the ball great and with monica out our inside game wasn't The same. The 3rd was our best other than that the game was a grinder
Had Iowa not blown several layups earlier in the game, they would have had a 30+ point lead and could have relaxed whatever way they wanted to.

ADVERTISEMENT