Iowa Women's Basketball Recruiting Offer/Commitment List

cyberhawk

HR MVP
Jun 30, 2009
Correct. I’m just sharing girls that Iowa has offered. Kamrah has a lot of offers. I’d have to rebuild the list from the beginning of the thread, but it’s quite large.
😎👍
I just posted the tweet here for the record, since [from what I could tell from a thread search] it wasn’t posted before.

Reactions: KyleHuesmann

KyleHuesmann

HR All-American
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2021
😎👍
I just posted the tweet here for the record, since [from what I could tell from a thread search] it wasn’t posted before.
Yeah most of the recruits we discuss had offers before Iowa started covering Iowa WBB. Wish there was more I could share, but there isn’t a ton of news on WBB recruiting.

BraydonRoberts5

HR All-State
Nov 21, 2017
Halle Vice from Pleasant Valley committed to Marquette this morning. I think Iowa had interest but never actually offered. I thought she might be a candidate for a late offer if Iowa didn't hit on other targets. This another sign that we will be taking few (or even no) players in the 2023 class.

crstuff

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2019
Halle Vice from Pleasant Valley committed to Marquette this morning. I think Iowa had interest but never actually offered. I thought she might be a candidate for a late offer if Iowa didn't hit on other targets. This another sign that we will be taking few (or even no) players in the 2023 class.
I think she's good enough to play at Iowa. Too bad...

Jun 5, 2002
Not surprising, but still disappointing. Thought she was the one ‘23 recruit that might help elevate Iowa in Clark’s last year (assuming no Covid year).
We're really heavy at the forward position. I think the coaches are focusing on the '24 class. We might only have one scholarship to next season so any player would have to really be a game changer. I don't see any '23 recruits being added. With the transfer portal being so bountiful, maybe see what available after next season or go big in the '24 class which is talent rich.

Herky T Hawk

HR Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
Baranczyk pulling Iowans... She's pretty well connected and respected in the state.

Off topic, if she has any degree of success as a sooner, I assume she will remain on the short list whenever Bluder decides to step away
She should be the #1 candidate and sell the farm to bring her here. She's turned out to be a great coach. 8 straight years finishing in the top 3 of her conference, including taking Oklahoma to 25 wins in her first season.

JEDN

HR All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
A big blow to the hawks as she was a priority for the staff. It will be interesting to see which of the 3 seniors (Warnock, Martin, Marshall) will return for the COVID year. Will all 3 be invited back? Also of interest is how Lisa will handle the playing time for the 2 backup post players, Goodman and OGrady. IMO OGrady has unlimited potential.

BraydonRoberts5

HR All-State
Nov 21, 2017
A big blow to the hawks as she was a priority for the staff. It will be interesting to see which of the 3 seniors (Warnock, Martin, Marshall) will return for the COVID year. Will all 3 be invited back? Also of interest is how Lisa will handle the playing time for the 2 backup post players, Goodman and OGrady. IMO OGrady has unlimited potential.
Davis is also part of that senior group now, and I imagine she is also highly likely to want to take the extra Covid year.

I agree that O'Grady has a really high potential. She probably has the upper hand on Goodman due to that potential and her having played all of last year while Goodman was out. That said, I really like Goodman still. She's one of those players who gets every ounce out of her natural ability. I bet she bounces back well.