ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Women's Basketball Recruiting Offer/Commitment List

It took a while, but I was able to confirm the mystery visitor that Jan Jensen tweeted about on August 4th.

Class of ‘24 C Ava Heiden out of Sherwood, Oregon. Rated #47 in the class by ESPN. Says the visit went very well. Said she has several offers, but is not announcing them yet. I am assuming Iowa has offered.

It took a while, but I was able to confirm the mystery visitor that Jan Jensen tweeted about on August 4th.

Class of ‘24 C Ava Heiden out of Sherwood, Oregon. Rated #47 in the class by ESPN. Says the visit went very well. Said she has several offers, but is not announcing them yet. I am assuming Iowa has offered.
Her parents are Michigan alums.

Show her the tape of the Hawks 104-80 gutting of Michigan this past year !

Reactions: Torg

Two high profile visitors from the west coast recently. Sounds like Bluder is getting much more bullish on recruiting. You love to see it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT