ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Women's Basketball Recruiting Offer/Commitment List

Looks like 2024 F Hannah Coons visited yesterday. I don’t know much about her beyond that she plays for Missouri Phenom, which is a good AAU program. I don’t believe she’s been offered yet.

Also, it looks like 2023 G Macy Brown from Michigan was there. She does have an offer and will probably be a top 100 player. I believe her sister, who Iowa recruited, is a freshman at Northwestern this year.

The one 2nd from the left is Ruthie Loomis-Goltl, a 2023 6’3” post from Bridgeport, Nebraska with offers from Kansas State and Oklahoma State so far. The one on the left is her sister Olivia, who is a class of 2024 prospect.

Last edited:
Jenica Raine is a 2026 guard from Johnston, Iowa and is considered a top 5 player in her class. She already has an offer from Iowa.
Did she change her name or is that just her Twitter handle? She used to be Jenica Lewis, no?

It may depend on what happens in the classes around her, but I think an offer will eventually come. She’s a good player. Maddyn attended the Ohio State-Minnesota football game last week and GopherHole.com interviewed her afterwards.

Here was her response to one question:

GopherHole: Does that mean something to you to play for the home state school and play with girls that you have grown playing against and with?
Maddyn Greenway: It would be cool, but I really want to go to Iowa.

https://gopherhole.com/providence-a...r-maddyn-greenway-catches-up-with-gopherhole/
I love this answer so much😂 hope we offer soon

Women’s Basketball Visitors vs Penn St

Class of ‘23 Audi Crooks (Bishop Garrigan)

Class of ‘24 Amiah Hargrove (Christopher, IL) She was also offered yesterday.

Class of ‘25 Mikayla Paschal (Largo, FL)

I’ll update if more tweets are posted.

What number did Marcus wear? Was it 15? They should promise her that number.

Reactions: BBHawk
Thanks, Carter. I think his safety running mate was Miguel Merrick and IIRC he was #15. At least I think so…

The VAULT is a little leaky these days.

Reactions: mdhertle and SLarew
  • Haha
Reactions: cleotishaywood
ADVERTISEMENT