ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa wrestlers and incoming recruits competing at U.S. Open

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Are we just banged up or are there literally 2 wrestlers in the HWC? This is Nationals, right? Not trying to be a jerk. Somebody please fill me in.

Reactions: tiltman
I would have liked to see PK enter this.
Totally agree on PK. Ybarra was supposed to go. DeSanto not doing any freestyle? Murin still dinged up? Reyna. Nelson Brands. Assad. Wilson. Glazier. Warner.

Brooks and Burak and Safarov, who are listed on the HWC roster?

Good to see the young guys competing. Good to see Lugo and Schriever. But especially disappointing not to see more guys in the senior open.

Totally agree on PK. Ybarra was supposed to go. DeSanto not doing any freestyle? Murin still dinged up? Reyna. Nelson Brands. Assad. Wilson. Glazier. Warner.

Good to see the young guys competing. Good to see Lugo and Schriever. But especially disappointing not to see more guys in the senior open.
I would think some are banged up and or already qualified for world team trials.

Maybe having this right before finals week had something to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT