ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Wrestling NIL

NLhawk62

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Anybody in the know have any updates with how Iowa Wrestling’s NIL is coming along?

The Swarm has started to take off, but wrestling isn’t apart of that (by choice). I’m just wondering what wrestling has in store for us and how to donate? I’m personally planning on donating to wrestling first. If Inner Circle is the way to go, I’ll do that, but I know that’s exclusively HWC. I’ve donated to HWC in the past, but it’s been a couple years.

Thought this deserved its own thread with the huge news of the UFC partnership.

Anybody in the know have any updates with how Iowa Wrestling’s NIL is coming along?

The Swarm has started to take off, but wrestling isn’t apart of that (by choice). I’m just wondering what wrestling has in store for us and how to donate? I’m personally planning on donating to wrestling first. If Inner Circle is the way to go, I’ll do that, but I know that’s exclusively HWC. I’ve donated to HWC in the past, but it’s been a couple years.

Thought this deserved its own thread with the huge news of the UFC partnership.
Inner Circle is a great way to go. You can also just donate to the HWC in general, as they’re also building their endowment. Inner Circle is for day-to-day operations whereas the endowment is for more long-term growth, of course. You can’t go wrong with either.

Just FYI, donations to the HWC aren’t exclusively for HWC anymore under new NIL rules. Love your attitude and interest in helping the cause!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT