ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Wrestling recruits Warner and Cassioppi with the "Fargo Sweep"

Steveson handled Cassioppi easily earlier this summer. The match I want to see again is Kerkvliet vs. Warner. Warner handled him 8-3 or something like that but appeared tired and frustrated in the 3rd. I think the Minnesota sophomore closes the gap next meeting.

Steveson handled Cassioppi easily earlier this summer. The match I want to see again is Kerkvliet vs. Warner. Warner handled him 8-3 or something like that but appeared tired and frustrated in the 3rd. I think the Minnesota sophomore closes the gap next meeting.
I don't think you will see that match in college. Kerkvliet my easily grow out of 197 and he won't beat Stevenson

Reactions: Bkcntry-Hawk

Warner got hurt that match, knee or ankle. He stopped scoring after that happened. Kerkvliet is extremely tough but a healthy Warner puts up bonus points.

ADVERTISEMENT