ADVERTISEMENT

IowaNiceHawk

giphy.gif

I want to see what he really looks like, that picture of Todd Marinovich gazing off in the distance pisses me off every time I see it. I'll take some responsibility of feeding this troll. His responses are just to fantastic.

Last edited:
9 of 50 front page topics are started by you. 7 of witch have 6 replies or less.

Post less.

You know how some people like to listen to themselves talk, well I'm starting to think that's what we have with INH. It seems he gets a thrill out having people reply. If you notice, a lot of posts are about nothing or just a link. He doesn't even care if the link backs up what he's even saying in his post. He's just looking for a response from the posters. If he just did this on HROT then I would think he was just screwing with people, but I've seen him make "nothing" posts on the other boards. He'll even start a new thread for a topic that was recently discussed. The one time he even posted in the middle of the thread that he was responsible for starting all the great discussion. I guess people are getting tired of it because no one is replying. Not sure what his problem is, maybe he's not very smart or maybe he has a reply fetish.

There ain't a tool shed big nuff for him and IowaHawkeyeFB BB Life. I haven't used the ignore feature on em yet, but I don't read anything they start and try to skip over any of their posts in topics started by others. Most days those two nard faces can make HROT damn near unbearable. Are they the same idiot?
Haha. Nard faces

giphy.gif

I want to see what he really looks like, that picture of Todd Marinovich gazing off in the distance pisses me off every time I see it. I'll take some responsibility of feeding this troll. His responses are just to fantastic.

He's just as ugly as you would expect. Doug is a total loser.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Cool story, brah

I guess all of this goes over your head and you really dont care that most members think your posts are foolish?

You and Trump have a few things in common. You have been called out with facts over and over, but you usually leave the thread and you never admit you're wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT