ADVERTISEMENT

IPTV Never miss a game or a movie

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Been selling this for years and it’s worth its weight in gold you get every PPV, 28,000 live channels and can be set up on a FireStick and the IPTV app… when I say you get everything you get over 50,000 channels from UFC PPV’s to every single ESPN channels all fox all everything and the movies are over 28,000 search for whatever including new movies etc you will get absolutely anything you want… it’s $200 a year but well worth it as it pays for itself in like a month or 2 and it is fast easy platform too… money back guarantee… if anyone is interested I will forward your information on to the guy who handles all of this - you can also use pretty much any secure payment method like cashapp or Venmo or PayPal etc … I absolutely love it and you can watch from anywhere- if anyone’s interested let me know and email me newjerseyhawkeye72@yahoo.com

I can send you samples if f how clear the picture is as it’s all in 4K - you will never miss a Hawkeye game of any sport either plus the PPV section is awesome from boxing to mma and all ufc and nfl pass a shitload of everything…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT