ADVERTISEMENT

Iran revolution happening??

I think I've heard that the Ayatollah is having serious health issues also,... good timing.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Seems like we're starting to see these kind of protests every few years now. Hopefully one of them will be the tipping point.

This should be a massive story right now, every American should be with these women. It's a little crazy how reserved most of the media and elected representatives are on these events, compared to the outpouring of support for Ukraine.

I guess the left is concerned that this reflects badly on Biden/Obama's commitment to removing sanctions on Iran, and some on the right are worried about coming off too feminist?

I don't know, but this should be galvanizing the world right now.

Seems like we're starting to see these kind of protests every few years now. Hopefully one of them will be the tipping point.

This should be a massive story right now, every American should be with these women. It's a little crazy how reserved most of the media and elected representatives are on these events, compared to the outpouring of support for Ukraine.

I guess the left is concerned that this reflects badly on Biden/Obama's commitment to removing sanctions on Iran, and some on the right are worried about coming off too feminist?

I am sure the CIA is involved somehow.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
his should be a massive story right now, every American should be with these women. It's a little crazy how reserved most of the media and elected representatives are on these events, compared to the outpouring of support for Ukraine.
They're too worried about how bad women's live in the US are after R v W was overturned.

The government will use chemical weapons on their own people if necessary.

you would need a military leader to step up if you want the government toppled.

I have my doubts.

Reactions: cigaretteman
need pics of Persian women, TIA
14315582295_65fd5e7659_b.jpg

Yes, she is 1/2 Persian. Catherine Bell of Jag.

It is sort of weird. It seems like Israel & Palestine get more play, even...

As far as women's rights are concerned, could you imagine anything much bigger?

The Iran protests are literally not even on the board on Twitter's Trending or News tabs.

Truly sad how little international moral pressure is being put on this regime. I guess if you hate the correct enemy, you get a pass for whatever you do. Bedfellows and all that.

(I was being disingenuous speculating why the vocal support for Iran's protestors...anyone with a brain knows why the muted response)

It is sort of weird. It seems like Israel & Palestine get more play, even...

As far as women's rights are concerned, could you imagine anything much bigger?

Ok, you've hit it.

Iran is the biggest threat to Israel and facilitates the most killing of Jews in the world. Taking this regime off the map would be the biggest step to stability in the Middle East and a two state solution.

If you want Israel pushed into the sea, the Iran regime is your best buddy. And if they terrorize their own people and oppress women, well just try to keep your focus on dead jews.

Unfortunately these protests don't ever seem to amount to any real change.

A lot of the middle eastern dictatorships seem to be quite adept at maintaining control despite having a populace that is unhappy with their rule.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Not necessarily persian, but the women working the dry cleaning at BIAP were sexy. I mean, not a 10 when you have been to basic training for ten weeks. Sexy as all get out. Coitus written on their foreheads

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and GOHOX69
Lets face it, we supported the Shah's brutal regime back in the day and we are somewhat responsible for how it went down there and how it is now.
True. The shah was an ahole but a predictable one. We supported Saddam and Kaddafy Duck too, until Reagan. Thing is the mideast will always be full of despots. Google up the Dubai ruler. He is a number 1 ahole but Antonio Brown is still free even after showing his johnson there. Just need to go with the least worst. These mullahs are x1000000 worse than the shah and his secret police.

Not necessarily persian, but the women working the dry cleaning at BIAP were sexy. I mean, not a 10 when you have been to basic training for ten weeks. Sexy as all get out. Coitus written on their foreheads
I dated an Iranian American once. She was from Nebraska so she was a Lincoln 8 or Iowa 7.5. I was sore when I dated her. One track mind. No photos, the dark ages.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT