ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone realistic anymore?

hawkisoaker

HR MVP
Aug 5, 2011
Did you really think after losing our 3 starting WRs Keegan J., Nico,& Bostick, along with Bruce for a few games as well as Britt and really 2 others on the Oline, plus Robert's, Jacobs, Harris, Black and 2 other Dlineman thru the yr, we would be stellar. And that doesn't even account for 1 & 2 game miss injuries.

Come on man...get a clue. Iowa fball is just fine, I agree an OC change is in order but that was the least of our problems. What would you have called differently with all that mess of luck? Get a clue peeps.

Did you really think after losing our 3 starting WRs Keegan J., Nico,& Bostick, along with Bruce for a few games as well as Britt and really 2 others on the Oline, plus Robert's, Jacobs, Harris, Black and 2 other Dlineman thru the yr, we would be stellar. And that doesn't even account for 1 & 2 game miss injuries.
Every team every year goes through it.

That's football.

Come on man...get a clue. Iowa fball is just fine, I agree an OC change is in order but that was the least of our problems. What would you have called differently with all that mess of luck? Get a clue peeps.
Wow ……someone with a little common sense! Common sense isn’t something that’s seen here often! Mostly spoiled peeps that sit around thinks they know it all. If the most of the people on here really had any say at all what happened with any sports team ……every team would have a new coaching staff, new ref’s and new announcers every year ….. and this is true…..there not mentally stable!

Umm...Literally every team in college football loses players throughout the year and from one year to the next. "That's football"....try harder on your excuses.
Not that many...and when they do they don't win 10 games or whatever your fake number is...again what's your point?

Iowa football is just fine??? You must live in outer space? I know 5-year-olds that know Iowa sucks this year. Our offense couldn't score on a junior high team.

An OC change is not the least of our problems.

Holy cow.

Reactions: pink shizzle

Ok, so if those are the reason's Iowa's offense sucked this season, what is Iowa's excuse the rest of the years the offense has sucked. How does that excuse apply to last year, were all these players hurt last year as well? If it were just this year, then I could agree with you, but just in Brian's tenure as OC they have stunk EVERY year. I am pretty confident there are much bigger problems then a few injured players.

Wow ……someone with a little common sense! Common sense isn’t something that’s seen here often! Mostly spoiled peeps that sit around thinks they know it all. If the most of the people on here really had any say at all what happened with any sports team ……every team would have a new coaching staff, new ref’s and new announcers every year ….. and this is true…..there not mentally stable!
Don't need to "thinks they know it all". All one has to do is look at the statistics. This year, only New Mexico State has a worse offense out of 131 teams. For the last 11 years, Iowa has been mostly in the horrible bottom third. I think even you could figure this one out if you wanted to do it.

Ok, so if those are the reason's Iowa's offense sucked this season, what is Iowa's excuse the rest of the years the offense has sucked. How does that excuse apply to last year, were all these players hurt last year as well? If it were just this year, then I could agree with you, but just in Brian's tenure as OC they have stunk EVERY year. I am pretty confident there are much bigger problems then a few injured players.
You are right and every team has key injuries. It is just an excuse to accept the crappy offense/Ferentz.

Don't need to "thinks they know it all". All one has to do is look at the statistics. This year, only New Mexico State has a worse offense out of 131 teams. For the last 11 years, Iowa has been mostly in the horrible bottom third. I think even you could figure this one out if you wanted to do it.
Not against BIG defenses...yall r clueless and miss that fact. We're not 100+ if we played in those weak ass Def conferences...Jesus think a little!

I mean it's sad your brains can't think past the rank. If you think any natl statistic is apple to apple...well that shows how flat out dumb u r.

Playing in New Mexico's conf vs the BIG and then comparing OFF stats is beyond ignorance...it's completely stupid and morinic. Tell me what would happen to anyone below about 50 if they played in the BIG or vice versa..Jesus..U r a dmb society.

Haha..u r a moron. 2 yrs?..we were in the BIG Champ game last yr and 1 away game this yr ...tks for proving your ignorance.
Lol despite the offense you know if you want to just go to a game you could just buy the ticket. How did we do that game? And the game after?

I mean it's sad your brains can't think past the rank. If you think any natl statistic is apple to apple...well that shows how flat out dumb u r.

Playing in New Mexico's conf vs the BIG and then comparing OFF stats is beyond ignorance...it's completely stupid and morinic. Tell me what would happen to anyone below about 50 if they played in the BIG or vice versa..Jesus..U r a dmb society.
Coming from you, I'll consider it a great compliment. :D

OK, then how did we do relative to our peers? Where did our offense rank in the conference?

Sure, Mrs. Ferentz.

And there is no global warming. COVID is a hoax. The orange man in the orange suit is the greatest human in history. And total yards of offense is the most overrated stat in football . . . unless you're trying to win championships.
giphy.gif

Oh wait. Don’t want to offend your type
You go gurl/ze/zim/it/they/them/ kittenmitten…

Reactions: hawkisoaker

OK, you've earned your merit badge. Now sit back down and play with your blocks.

You are going to miss barely beating bad teams in ugly games in the very near feature. The whole game has changed and Kirk isn’t changing with it. Thank god for another weak schedule next year. Should get us another toilet bowl vs a bottom end SEC team. Those are fun.

Yeah, we have to turn away talent that wants to play in this system. Terrible QB play, bad play calling, and barely any WR targets are far down the list. We are the only team that has to rely on depth due to injuries. Got it.

Not against BIG defenses...yall r clueless and miss that fact. We're not 100+ if we played in those weak ass Def conferences...Jesus think a little!
You're right to an extent. On an opponent-adjusted basis the Iowa offense is 95th. I'm pretty sure that most of the OC's on teams ranked below Iowa have already been fired however.

Reactions: Floyd_Of_Rosedale
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT