ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cooper DeJean the Next Chuck Norris?

Spencer Lee is our other Chuck Norris. Pinned your boy in 38 seconds last night. Stick with volleyball if you want to venture here.
This is just how we men roll in Iowa. Yyyeeessss, get some!!!!!

usa_today_10715203.jpg

Last edited:
Back in CDJ’s freshman year, when Iowa went to the Citrus Bowl, I remember when the whole team went to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when CDJ got splashed! So CDJ yells, “I’m Cooper effing DeJean, and no one gets me wet!” So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, “How do you like it?!” And then damn if CDJ didn’t step in there and finish the show.

True story.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Dejean, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Dejean throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Dejean decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, "Don’t shoot him, he’s a human!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT