ADVERTISEMENT

Is Diversity Really "Our Strength?"

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
For those who don't know, Edina is one of the wealthiest suburbs in America, with the bad luck of neighboring Minnedishu. Why should any normal person, have to go to their gym to workout and experience this? When I lived in Edina, the idea of something like this occurring there was about as likely as a Carnival Cruise Liner sailing off the edge of the planet.

Reactions: iavagabond
Diversity is one thing I love about America. For instance my avatar is Bob Wills the famous King of Western Swing. Bob loved all kinds of music from all different types of people. Steel guitar from Hawaii, old time fiddling, blues, jazz, pop all thrown together to make Texas Playboys music. Only place in the world it could’ve happened is America.

I love our regional differences and traditions. If everyone was the same it would be quite boring.

Diversity is one thing I love about America. For instance my avatar is Bob Wills the famous King of Western Swing. Bob loved all kinds of music from all different types of people. Steel guitar from Hawaii, old time fiddling, blues, jazz, pop all thrown together to make Texas Playboys music. Only place in the world it could’ve happened is America.

I love our regional differences and traditions. If everyone was the same it would be quite boring.
I think you missed the point.:rolleyes:

Reactions: SansAgain
You're all kind of laughing but this is pretty surprising to be happening in Edina. Every Day I Need Attention. The Cake Eaters. It's a pretty well-off suburb.

The brother in law and his fiancé used to live in Edina. $800,000 house for something that would be $160,000 in Iowa.

The idea of diversity is un American. America was founded by a group of people who had the same goal of building a free and better life for themselves.

Diversity means people do not share the same common goal that America was founded on. Bidens version of diversity is what will destroy America.

It's one of the nicest suburbs in the US. Or atleast was, I think thats kind of the point the OP was trying to make.

****ing cake eaters.
361733d1-38fc-467a-b1ae-2925be05a4b5_text.gif

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
The idea of diversity is un American. America was founded by a group of people who had the same goal of building a free and better life for themselves.

Diversity means people do not share the same common goal that America was founded on. Bidens version of diversity is what will destroy America.

I knew you were mean, but I didn't know you were stupid as well.

Bullsh!t.
People need to have similar values for tuna that you want here, like socialized medicine, to work. It’s worked in Scandinavian nations for a reason. Do you not see the conflicts here that pushes for more diversity cause? I would add, our nation has had extra value from the different cultures that have come to this nation. The problem is when there us racial divide, socioeconomic economic divide, political divide, the amount of diversity isn’t a strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
People need to have similar values for tuna that you want here, like socialized medicine, to work. It’s worked in Scandinavian nations for a reason. Do you not see the conflicts here that pushes for more diversity cause?

You sit at the apex of human achievement in a nation with debate and conflict codified into it's DNAand you still believe this bullsh!t?

You are using a machine that can educate you on how time and time again nations with limited diversity of thought and populace have fallen to the power of coalitions of people and nations that set aside their differences to fight bigotry and you still believe this sh!t?

You and your posting history are far more bigoted than you'll ever have the strength of character to examine, and that's really sad.

• Haha
You sit at the apex of human achievement in a nation with debate and conflict codified into it's DNAand you still believe this bullsh!t?

You are using a machine that can educate you on how time and time again nations with limited diversity of thought and populace have fallen to the power of coalitions of people and nations that set aside their differences to fight bigotry and you still believe this sh!t?

You and your posting history are far more bigoted than you'll ever have the strength of character to examine, and that's really sad.
I just don’t give a shit about race, any programs based on race, in my opinion are racist and don’t help racism go away. We are innovators in this nation to be sure, age some of that is due to diversity, some due to our capitalist society.

How did they fit a bar of soap that big into your ear to scrub that 10 cent brain! 😂🤡🦃💩🧚

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT