ADVERTISEMENT

Is Fascism just a liberal insult, just hype?

Fact checking does not mean "controlling what is truth." And we could've used something like this leading up to Pizzagate, Alex Jones sicking his followers on the Sandy Hook parents, and when the Republicans decided to push the big lie that the election was stolen. Can a democracy be healthy when lies go unchecked?

Also, the Committee of Public Information (you know that's what it actually was called, right?) didn't come to pass, so... what are you bitching about again?
So you are cool with it because your guy did it..... dunce.

Thanks, Supreme Court. Tell me who appointed the justices that "ok'd" this.
You want me to go through all of them?

You posted a bunch of shit about feelings, I posted actual facist shit. Remember when the dems wouldn't let people visit the borders early in the Biden admin because they wanted to control the narrative? You know, actual facist shit.

Yes. This is going to be good.
But you just want to.ignore the other given example. Pro tip, use that dumb ass law professor from Berkeleys line so I can get a proper laugh. "I don't want to answer your question I want to answer a more interesting one".. (because I'm an entitled child)

You want me to go through all of them?
Here, I'll help you out. Here are the 6 who ruled that your "actual fascism" is constitutional and who nominated them.

John Roberts - George W. Bush
Clarence Thomas - George H.W. Bush
Samuel ALito - George W. Bush
Neil Gorsuch - Donald Trump
Brett Kavanaugh - Donald Trump
Amy Coney Barrett - Donald Trump

Wanna walk back that point you really wanted to make?

Fact checking does not mean "controlling what is truth." And we could've used something like this leading up to Pizzagate, Alex Jones sicking his followers on the Sandy Hook parents, and when the Republicans decided to push the big lie that the election was stolen. Can a democracy be healthy when lies go unchecked?

Also, the Committee of Public Information (you know that's what it actually was called, right?) didn't come to pass, so... what are you bitching about again?
Who was there to check on the checkers when they called all of the true Hunter Biden stuff “Russian disinformation”? Once again…putting down dissenting views. Seems like a habit with the left.

Here, I'll help you out. Here are the 6 who ruled that your "actual fascism" is constitutional and who nominated them.

John Roberts - George W. Bush
Clarence Thomas - George H.W. Bush
Samuel ALito - George W. Bush
Neil Gorsuch - Donald Trump
Brett Kavanaugh - Donald Trump
Amy Coney Barrett - Donald Trump

Wanna walk back that point you really wanted to make?
Nope I'm still of the belief the president has ability to limit the SC. They didn't do that shit under the "facist" they did it under Biden.

Another admission of defeat for you. They’re adding up.
Dude. I can name Congress people who’ve called for violence against other members of Congress and who have openly declared themselves to be Christian Nationalists. I can provide names of Republican politicians who have praised and pal’d around with dictators. I can point to Supreme Court decisions made by right wing judges appointed by Republicans that have stripped liberties away from Americans.

You have a video of college students walking out on a speaker. You lost a long time ago.

Negative. I'm saying the president has thr amity to check and balance what the SC does.

They get to, with the advice and consent of Senate, nominate a new justice IF there is a vacancy (and Mitch McConnell finally drops dead). That's not much of a "check" as I understand checks and balances. The only other direct "check" on a justice is impeachment/removal by Congress. What do you think is more likely? A constitutional amendment (the last actual "check" on the SC) or impeachment and removal? Because those are the only checks that could really influence that body.

Dude. I can name Congress people who’ve called for violence against other members of Congress and who have openly declared themselves to be Christian Nationalists. I can provide names of Republican politicians who have praised and pal’d around with dictators. I can point to Supreme Court decisions made by right wing judges appointed by Republicans that have stripped liberties away from Americans.

You have a video of college students walking out on a speaker. You lost a long time ago.
And there’s your problem. I don’t disagree with you that those right wing nutbags exist and are horrible. You just want to only have it one way.

You stated yesterday “you can’t both sides this”. Then challenged everyone to name two ways the left acts like fascists. And now you won’t even acknowledge here thst your fact checkers fvcked up royally and admitted so when it came to them screaming “Russian Disinformation” in an effort to shut down an opposing view and REAL information.

You just can’t do it. I can! I can see the whole picture. You’re blinded by your self righteous belief that those you support fully could never be shitty. Well…they fvcking are. And every time it gets pointed out to you, you throw a tantrum, deflect, insult and try to belittle the subject or the source. You know…like a fascist would do.

And every time it gets pointed out to you, you throw a tantrum, deflect, insult and try to belittle the subject or the source. You know…like a fascist would do.
So now I'm a fascist? Seeing as how you label literally everything BUT actual fascists as fascists, I am honored. I need to get back to work. Keep flailing and definitely stay away from looking into what actual fascists do and believe!

So now I'm a fascist? Seeing as how you label literally everything BUT actual fascists as fascists, I am honored. I need to get back to work. Keep flailing and definitely stay away from looking into what actual fascists do and believe!
Again. Swerving to miss the point. Once again… I AGREE with you about those right wingers being fascists. Where you go off the rails is when you swear ONLY they have fascist tendencies, cry that nothing can be both sides and act as if an attempt to shut down all dissenting opinions is perfectly fine normal behavior…as long as it’s being done by the left. That’s all you’ve done in these threads.

Again. Swerving to miss the point. Once again… I AGREE with you about those right wingers being fascists. Where you go off the rails is when you swear ONLY they have fascist tendencies, cry that nothing can be both sides and act as if an attempt to shut down all dissenting opinions is perfectly fine normal behavior…as long as it’s being done by the left. That’s all you’ve done in these threads.
And all you have is flimsy and insignificant examples that you want to use to “both sides” something as grave as fascism. 30 nameless college students walking out on a speaker that still got paid isn’t the same as what I’ve listed, is it? (Don’t answer, you’ll invariably whiff on that one. That was purely rhetorical.)Those nameless college students aren’t to “the left” what elected Republican officials are to the right, are they? (Again, don’t.)

Those students pay a f*ck load to go to Michigan. They exercised their free speech and tried to get a speaker disenvited. Whoever was in charge said, “nope, she’s still coming.” Then they used their right to free speech and walked out. Everything happened exactly the way things are supposed to in a democracy. You stupidly equate my saying, “I don’t want to listen to you” and walking away with my jailing you (or worse) for your speech. The doctor’s constitutional rights were never infringed. Literally no fascism happened. Your attempt to “both sides” this hinges on the flimsiest and most obscure example, and it failed.

Tell me when a Dem urges a crowd to beat someone up and promises to pay their legal bills. That’s Mussolini shit. Trump did it and republicans by the thousands cheered. You can’t find anything that compares to that. “Well Sally Sophomore didn’t want to listen to Gary Gun Nut.” Not. The. Same. Thing.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
And all you have is flimsy and insignificant examples that you want to use to “both sides” something as grave as fascism. 30 nameless college students walking out on a speaker that still got paid isn’t the same as what I’ve listed, is it? (Don’t answer, you’ll invariably whiff on that one. That was purely rhetorical.)Those nameless college students aren’t to “the left” what elected Republican officials are to the right, are they? (Again, don’t.)

Those students pay a f*ck load to go to Michigan. They exercised their free speech and tried to get a speaker disenvited. Whoever was in charge said, “nope, she’s still coming.” Then they used their right to free speech and walked out. Everything happened exactly the way things are supposed to in a democracy. You stupidly equate my saying, “I don’t want to listen to you” and walking away with my jailing you (or worse) for your speech. The doctor’s constitutional rights were never infringed. Literally no fascism happened. Your attempt to “both sides” this hinges on the flimsiest and most obscure example, and it failed.

Tell me when a Dem urges a crowd to beat someone up and promises to pay their legal bills. That’s Mussolini shit. Trump did it and republicans by the thousands cheered. You can’t find anything that compares to that. “Well Sally Sophomore didn’t want to listen to Gary Gun Nut.” Not. The. Same. Thing.
I gave you 6 examples of leftist fascist behavior in the other thread you just did your normal deflection from it. This one is just an add on to all of the other shit you ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Both parties have become disrespectful of differences of opinion and don't seem to mind using the government to punish people or corporations for holding "wrong opinions".

However the GOP is the only one trying to flat out steal elections.
One party is pro democracy. One party isn’t. The Republican party has been predicted to do this crap for decades. Democrats are the ones that haven’t believed it. Now we do, because we’re being told it daily. I’m tired of people telling me Republicans aren’t doing what they’re doing.

I gave you 6 examples of leftist fascist behavior in the other thread you just did your normal deflection from it. This one is just an add on to all of the other shit you ignored.
I ignored your “6 examples” because they’re really embarrassing for you, but if you really think you had something there, here we go:

* Support of censorship of thought and speech
* Infatuation with race and identity
* Marriage of Political Ideology and the Media
* Cancel Culture and the putting down of any dissent
* Marriage of Political Ideology and Academia
* Focusing on the wants and needs of the liberal elitists
* Wealth confiscation

“Support of censorship of thought and speech” sounds exactly like “Cancel Culture and putting down of any dissent.” You sure you’re not trying to inflate your list of what you think “leftist fascists” are up to? How can anyone “censor” thought? You’re flat out making things up here. It’s nonsense. No one is trying to take anyone’s right to free speech away. You can legally say whatever you want. You aren’t free from consequences, though. When you say “putting down” of any dissent,” it sounds like you’re talking about harming or imprisoning people solely because they disagree. I’d love to see your examples of this. I don’t have to do business with you if you say things I disagree with, do I? That’s the essence of “cancel culture.” Would you force people to listen to and do business with people they don’t want to?

“Infatuation with race and identity.” Are you saying that perhaps white people should feel threatened by othered groups expressing pride in their race/orientation? Sounds like something Richard Spencer would spout. 14 words and all. Let me know when Dems try to make it harder for white people to vote, or white immigrants to come here. Not seeing the fascism in your example (but of course you refuse to learn what fascism is, so.)

“Marriage of political ideology and the media.” Fox News draws the best TV ratings of any station and it’s not even close. AM radio is dominated by right wing ideologues. The right won this war, spiked the football, and went to Disney World. What the f*ck are you even talking about? (Actually they didn’t go to Disney World on account of Republicans are at war with Disney… 🤔)

“Marriage of political ideology and Acadamia.” I thought liberal fascism was a marriage of political ideology and the media.” Get your story straight. But again, what are you even talking about? I know you’re one to cite Charlie Kirk in going after our universities (an ACTUAL sign of fascism) but I assure you, there’s no laws on the books or in the works to ban conservative thought at universities. No one on the left is going to ask the political affiliation of students and faculty at state universities like Ron DeSantis wants to do. No one is going to try to shut down places like Texas teaching that slaves actually liked being slaves. That would be like coming after the 1619 project or creating a panic about CRT and having Proud Boys show up to harass school board meetings! 🤔

“Wealth confiscation.” Just. Stop. No liberal will ever get tax rates back to Republican Ike’s time (when we were fresh off of defeating the German and Italian fascists and we were making America great with infrastructure investment, cheap healthcare, and great schools). I assume this is what you mean? I can’t imagine what else you could possibly mean, but my head isn’t filled nearly as full as yours is with outright nonsense.

Were you really proud of this vague, example free, and just plain weird list you farted out? Did you think that you had me? Yikes.

Last edited:
I ignored your “6 examples” because they’re really embarrassing for you, but if you really think you had something there, here we go:

* Wealth confiscation

“Support of censorship of thought and speech” sounds exactly like “Cancel Culture and putting down of any dissent.” You sure you’re not trying to inflate your list of what you think “leftist fascists” are up to? How can anyone “censor” thought? You’re flat out making things up here. It’s nonsense. No one is trying to take anyone’s right to free speech away. You can legally say whatever you want. You aren’t free from consequences, though. When you say “putting down” of any dissent,” it sounds like you’re talking about harming or imprisoning people solely because they disagree. I’d love to see your examples of this. I don’t have to do business with you if you say things I disagree with, do I? That’s the essence of “cancel culture.” Would you force people to listen to and do business with people they don’t want to?

“Infatuation with race and identity.” Are you saying that perhaps white people should feel threatened by othered groups expressing pride in their race/orientation? Sounds like something Richard Spencer would spout. 14 words and all. Let me know when Dems try to make it harder for white people to vote, or white immigrants to come here. Not seeing the fascism in your example (but of course you refuse to learn what fascism is, so.)

“Marriage of political ideology and the media.” Fox News draws the best TV ratings of any station and it’s not even close. AM radio is dominated by right wing ideologues. The right won this war, spiked the football, and went to Disney World. What the f*ck are you even talking about? (Actually they didn’t go to Disney World on account of Republicans are at war with Disney… 🤔)

“Marriage of political ideology and Acadamia.” I thought liberal fascism was a marriage of political ideology and the media.” Get your story straight. But again, what are you even talking about? I know you’re one to cite Charlie Kirk in going after our universities (an ACTUAL sign of fascism) but I assure you, there’s no laws on the books or in the works to ban conservative thought at universities. No one is going to try to shut down places like Texas teaching that slaves actually liked being slaves. That would be like coming after the 1619 project or something! 🤔

“Wealth confiscation.” Just. Stop. No liberal will ever get tax rates back to Republican Ike’s time (when we were fresh off of defeating the German and Italian fascists and we were making America great with infrastructure investment, cheap healthcare, and great schools). I assume this is what you mean? I can’t imagine what else you could possibly mean, but my head isn’t filled nearly as full as yours is with outright nonsense.

We’re you really proud of this vague, example free, and just plain weird list you farted out? Did you think that you had me? Yikes.
Mic. Drop.

Reactions: fsu1jreed and Moral
Let’s ask Mussolini.

Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.”

“Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.”
Not sure why, but the right wingers seem to really hate anti fascist. Most trumpers still blame anti fascist for the capital insurrection.

* Wealth confiscation

“Marriage of political ideology and Acadamia.” I thought liberal fascism was a marriage of political ideology and the media.” Get your story straight. But again, what are you even talking about? I know you’re one to cite Charlie Kirk in going after our universities (an ACTUAL sign of fascism) but I assure you, there’s no laws on the books or in the works to ban conservative thought at universities. No one on the left is going to ask the political affiliation of students and faculty at state universities like Ron DeSantis wants for do. No one is going to try to shut down places like Texas teaching that slaves actually liked being slaves. That would be like coming after the 1619 project or something or creating a panic about CRT and having Proud Boys show up to harass school board meetings! 🤔

Were you really proud of this vague, example free, and just plain weird list you farted out? Did you think that you had me? Yikes.
Stupid. All of it. Your choice not to or your inability to put together cogent thoughts on the topic is pathetic. None of the points you made addressed the points. Drivel. Seriously. Bad.

Level of. Level of X.

Crony capitalism or anything else in this thread.... almost all the arguments in here suck because they're not taking into account level of... just qualifiers.

Come up with a low threshold definition of fascism, find a bunch of a qualitatively supported examples for object of derision, yell fascism.

Flick, OP... all the same problem.
Could you say that again in plain English? I'm curious to know what you are trying to get across.

Why only two?
* Wealth confiscation
A couple of those are legit fascist elements. The rest are just things you don't like or that the media you follow are bloviating about.

M
Do you know that the SS, sorry, "ice" can now perform no knock searches within 100 miles of a border? Know who ok'd that one? Ever heard of the "ministry of truth" and actually wanting to control what is truth?

Those are alot of scary buzzwords you have there flick, ever paid attention to who is actually doing facist shit?
"Stripped wemon of body automony"...what a chud.
i’m not sure I would call Obama the president of anti-immigration policies. He definitely was trying to appear to be tough on crime and deported many many people. But it’s absolutely the Republicans who want to own the issue of being as cruel as possible for immigrants. Kind of amazing that you would ignore that big orange tub of sedition and hatred and racism called Trump and his ilk, and somehow accuse Democrats of being fascists. Kind of amazing actually that that’s the way you choose to think. If thinking is the operative word here.

Stupid. All of it. Your choice not to or your inability to put together cogent thoughts on the topic is pathetic. None of the points you made addressed the points. Drivel. Seriously. Bad.
I addressed every single one of your “points.” (We’re being really kind calling them that, by the way.) Here’s an idea for when you throw vagaries at the wall and need people to read your mind because you’re inarticulate. U-S-E E-X-A-M-P-L-E-S.

Or do you worry that if you have to think of a real-world example of “censorship of thought” everyone will dunk on you because it’s so made up and dopey?

But really really awesome list. You totally owned the libs. You “both sided” the shit out of us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT