ADVERTISEMENT

Is Iran a "Normal Nation"?

Nat Algren

HR Legend
Nov 23, 2014

The government which runs a globe-spanning empire led by a reality TV host keeps talking about the lack of normality in the nation of Iran.

“What we want all countries to join in,” said State Department Spokesperson Morgan Ortagus in a recent Fox News interview, “is to help us not only to de-escalate any tensions with Iran, but to help us bring Iran to a place where they are ready to stop their terrorist and malign behavior, and where they are ready to discuss with the United States, with Europe, with everyone, about how they can change their behavior to act like a normal nation.”

“We want Iran to simply behave like a normal nation,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a press statement the other day. “We believe that the sanctions we imposed today further that strategic objective.”

These would be the additional sanctions which have been expanded to include virtually the entire Iranian economy, deliberately targeting Iran’s already sanction-starved populace, with the explicit goal of fomenting a civil war in that nation.

Which is of course a perfectly normal thing to do, from a perfectly normal nation.
This would be the same Iran whose cultural heritage sites were threatened with destruction if it retaliated for the totally normal assassination of its top military official via flying robot. The same Iran whose financial system was just threatened with destruction using the totally normal hegemony of American central banking. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

So what can Iran do to become a “normal nation”? Well, since it’s the United States making this demand, we can safely assume that it’s the model Iran should look to.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to expand its interests from the region and begin toppling noncompliant governments and invading nations all around the world.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to circle the planet with hundreds of Iranian military bases.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to obtain thousands of nuclear weapons, and actually use a couple of them.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to become the most dominant military, economic and cultural force in the world, and then use that dominance to destroy any government, political party, ideology, faction, movement or person who stands in its way.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to arm violent extremist factions all around the world with the goal of eliminating all governments that refuse to bow to its interests.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to become the dominant producer of films, music and TV shows and use this influence to propagandize its power structure’s ideology to every possible cultural sphere.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to begin meddling in scores of democratic elections all around the world and then crying for years at the possibility of any nation returning the favor.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to shore up economic control of the world so that it can crush any sort of disobedience by starving civilians and depriving them of medical care while pretending that it’s a force for peace.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to indefinitely occupy a vast region on the other side of the planet with thousands upon thousands of troops and trillions of dollars in military equipment, to no benefit of a single ordinary Iranian, and against the will of the people who live there.

In order to become a normal nation, Iran will need to create a presidency led by a reality TV star oligarch who is only supported because Iran’s populace is so disgusted with the status quo of their government.

balance:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/01...e-a-normal-nation-says-totally-normal-nation/

Reactions: royhobbs2
No surprise nat is an Iranian apologist too. Nat did you see Iran admitted they shot down an airliner? Weird because you said they were framed.
Not a surprise that you're a xenophobic hater of Muslims and supporter of that racist mass -murdering machine in Israel.

Now read the post I started today about cyber warfare and jamming.

It does seem like Trump is trying to force Iran into a war. The sanctions are draconian and nations in Europe as well as Russia think they should be relaxed and the nuclear deal upheld.
(If Bush Jr had made the agreement, would Trump have been so inflexible about breaking the deal?)

Not a surprise that you're a xenophobic hater of Muslims and supporter of that racist mass -murdering machine in Israel.

Now read the post I started today about cyber warfare and jamming.

Did you hear Iran shot down that plane? They even admitted it. Strange since you said it never happened. I guess your sources missed that one somehow.

Did you hear Iran shot down that plane? They even admitted it. Strange since you said it never happened. I guess your sources missed that one somehow.
You don't say. I thought the news cycle only touched down where you reside.

I posited a different possible view knowing our history of lying. I also said (multiple times) that we should wait for a full and independent investigation to be completed. Not a rush to judgement. Example, your lying sources pounced all over gas attacks in Douma, Syria last year. It turns out it was all BS and a suppression of evidence at the OPCW. In addition, they have even covered up the cover up. There are a mountain of examples of false flags. But, you keep pimping for Israel.

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/who-ta...t-it-down-but-there-may-be-more-to-the-story/

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/01/13/ex-bush-official-opcws-syria-cover-up-recalls-iraq-war-lies/

typical nat, Russia Syria and iran good, usa bad.
Because I oppose our aggressive foreign policy does NOT equate to mean those nations are good. My God! Your logic is twisted. All you require is a giant foam finger while chanting, "We're #1". Should I determine that you are a huge Trump supporter? It's well documented that Syria and Iran have been in Washington's cross-hairs, as well as Israels', for decades. To arrive at the conclusion that this is premeditated is not a stretch. Typical KG though.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
(If Bush Jr had made the agreement, would Trump have been so inflexible about breaking the deal?)

Hmmm, that’s a good point. Let me check with Sheldon Adelson’s $100 million dollar effort to elect Trump and see what it says.

Answer is still yes.

Reactions: royhobbs2
That's pretty profound coming from a mouth breather like you. Well done!
BS! You have never engaged in discourse with me but once. You had your ass handed to you. So, now you break board rules and call out people. Weasels gonna weasel.

I-tried-to-be-normal-once-meme.jpg

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Because I oppose our aggressive foreign policy does NOT equate to mean those nations are good. My God! Your logic is twisted. All you require is a giant foam finger while chanting, "We're #1". Should I determine that you are a huge Trump supporter? It's well documented that Syria and Iran have been in Washington's cross-hairs, as well as Israels', for decades. To arrive at the conclusion that this is premeditated is not a stretch. Typical KG though.

lol

weird that you can’t even admit Iran shot down a plane since you are so fair.

BS! You have never engaged in discourse with me but once. You had your ass handed to you. So, now you break board rules and call out people. Weasels gonna weasel.
What board rule? That your board name is a Tom Cruise character from a public movie? Anyone with a synapse would know this.

And why would I engage in discourse with an imbecile?

"Normal" should include not making job 1 to exterminate Israel and Jews from the face of the earth. Normal should also include not killing your own people to keep them from protesting and revolting. Yes, that means China is not 'normal' either.
It was never said that Iran "would wipe Israel off the map". That's a lie. That's a faulty translation. In fact, there is no word in Farsi for it. The true translation was that the current regime of Israel should "vanish from the page of time". If you read the whole text, the truth will jump out of you.

Here is another example of Permanent State war lies with Mike Wallace of 60 minutes:

And tap the brakes on killing protestors in Iran. Carl Gershman of the National Endowment for Democracy is notorious for funding NGO's to foment dissent and stage violent coups. Bolivia this past October is a recent example. He was also balls deep involved in Hong Kong and Ukraine. We wouldn't allow it in our country.

lol

weird that you can’t even admit Iran shot down a plane since you are so fair.
Are you so slow it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes? What is it that I have to admit? Iran has already done so. Fog of war. Trump had just killed 31 people. Washington is trying to starve them. We are already at war. Weird that you are siding with Saudi Arabia (bastion of human rights) and Israel
(host of the world's largest open-air concentration camp). Who else do you pray to... Pol Pot?

Did you not read the link I provided from a former CIA vet that posits other reasons for the planes demise? Counter that in a normal discussion instead of ad hominem if you can.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Are you so slow it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes? What is it that I have to admit? Iran has already done so. Fog of war. Trump had just killed 31 people. Washington is trying to starve them. We are already at war. Weird that you are siding with Saudi Arabia (bastion of human rights) and Israel
(host of the world's largest open-air concentration camp). Who else do you pray to... Pol Pot?

Did you not read the link I provided from a former CIA vet that posits other reasons for the planes demise? Counter that in a normal discussion instead of ad hominem if you can.

Trump has killed 31 people...including the guy who killed over 600. Net win.

Or the 1 million who died in the Iran-Iraq War where we gave Saddam chemical weapons to use on Iran. Or the sanctions we used on Saddam that resulted in 576,000 dead women and children, you know, to liberate them and spread democracy. Funny though, after pummeling Iraq for 17 years and giving them democracy, Parliament takes a vote to expel US military and we say go f yourselves. We ain't leaving.

giphy.gif

And don't forget "that guy" co-managed with General Tommy Franks the defeat of the Taliban. He also played a pivotal war in defeating AQ and IS in Syria and Iraq. 3 weeks ago, you never heard of him.

What board rule? That your board name is a Tom Cruise character from a public movie? Anyone with a synapse would know this.

And why would I engage in discourse with an imbecile?
See, escaping debate is an art with you. Name calling is what you're good at.

Do you think powerful people don't conspire? Such a child.

Last edited:
Soleimani primarily defeated isis in Syria. Apparently that didn’t sit well with some. Odd I thought isis was the enemy ? Go figure

Reactions: Nat Algren
This is my definition of a shithole. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Welcome to Iran. Any country that does this, including Saudi Barbaria, Sudan etc., are auto-shitholes. Period. End of story.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OPH4WhuJS5U/W5ufb2V9izI/AAAAAAAAWk8/0yiFeISj5EoIKl4GbJSvSYpn7rZ008g0wCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/Public+hanging+Iran.jpg
I know. It's more humane to send drones from a basement in New Mexico. Wipe out wedding parties and such. What's a little collateral damage. Maybe use some depleted uranium.

Reactions: shank hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT