ADVERTISEMENT

Is it April 1st? Apparently Rudy Guiliani is on the Masked Singer and judges walked off

He broke. Rudy loved the good life of consulting fees for scaring city governments into believe the next AQ attack was going to be in their town. Paid well until people caught on to the scam.

He broke. Rudy loved the good life of consulting fees for scaring city governments into believe the next AQ attack was going to be in their town. Paid well until people caught on to the scam.
The scam was that we evenly distributed anti-terrorism money. He had a cushy ride for a while. I don’t think the celebrities on Masked Singer get paid. This makes zero sense.

The video she made voluntarily and was quite proud of for several years before changing her mind and deciding it was bad.
Both things can be true. She can have voluntarily made the video, be proud of her work in it - and still NOT have consented to the groping.

But if you want to side with the groper because he played a part in you seeing her tits, you do you.

But if you want to side with the groper because he played a part in you seeing her tits, you do you.

plan-joker.gif

I am thinking that those who routinely watch that dung have “ limitations”.
The Korean version actually has famous singers who compete for like one episode. Ken Jeong has really bastardized his culture to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Same with I Can See Your Voice. That was a great show in Korea.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT