ADVERTISEMENT

Is it illegal to deflate someone tires-Tesla revenge?

Ok so there is the problem. Are these high school kids parking them there and leaving them there as some sort of own the libs prank or are they just buying stuff inside. It sounds like the former because they were clearly there longer than 5 minutes. If so, you definitely need to tell corporate because that is on the gas station not yelling at them and telling them to stop or having them towed. Also for sure eight small pebbles in the eight tire caps screwed back on should have been done.
This is exactly what went on. The tesla chargers are usually off to the side or are in the back so it would be hard for clerks to see them. It's totally fine if you park there to run inside to buy a pop and use the restroom. The tesla chargers are considered overflow parking but I was there for an 45 minutes charging and they didn't move.

This is exactly what went on. The tesla chargers are usually off to the side or are in the back so it would be hard for clerks to see them. It's totally fine if you park there to run inside to buy a pop and use the restroom. The tesla chargers are considered overflow parking but I was there for an 45 minutes charging and they didn't move.
How big of a town is this? My guess it could be one of the clerks.

So I'm trying to charge my Tesla on a 5 hour drive back to Iowa. I'm in Bethany, MO and a couple of douchebags parked in the charging spots.

This blocks us from charging and makes Teslas park next to one another. This drops are charging rate in half because we split the power between pairs of stations.

I now have to stop for an hour rather than about 35 minutes. I'm thinking about just deflating their tires. Not knifing them or anythng. I think that would make them happy to own the libs.

I used to have a valve-stem remover when I was in college for exactly this purpose.
Handy tool. Makes the job take mere seconds.

banana-in-the-tailpipe-eddie-murphy.gif

You were using charging stations for your Tesla back in college?

No
I was paying back idiots for being parking jackasses.

Valve stem remover is a wonderful tool for the job. And you can even put the stem back in, so there's zero property damage involved.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
No

Valve stem remover is a wonderful tool for the job. And you can even put the stem back in, so there's zero property damage involved.
Are you talking about removing the entire stem or just the core?

No

Why do you relish being an awful person? It’s a good thing for everyone that you are obviously very intelligent because if you were dumb you would be as dangerous and evil as the worst magat.

I’ve discussed buying an electric vehicle with friends and some, mainly those on the right are so against the idea it kind of makes you laugh. Ridicule. Active hate. They talk about unplugging cords from the cars. Some of them would absolutely do this or similar.

Point is, anyone can have an opinion or thoughts on electric vehicles. But why can’t you mind your own business? People on the right are all about individual liberty and pull stuff like this.
You have some really effed up friends.

Paybacks for douchebags don't make you an "awful person".
You know the situation you are referring to better than I. Simply put, your post rubbed me the wrong way, and I said something. I’m not going to dwell. Moving on.

I would never do it, but could understand these cars getting “keyed” or tires deflated. If “road rage” is prevalent, think how pissed someone would be to pull into the only charging station for 50 miles, with their family, and have someone blocking it deliberately.

If you were out of gas, and the only gas station available to you had the pumps blocked by EVs, for no other reason other than to prevent you from getting gas, I’d understand someone taking their anger out on the vehicle. They parked there to screw you over. Let a lesson be learned.

Interesting that the passive-aggressive types are outing themselves in this thread. They'd fit perfectly in Minnesota, the capital of passive-aggressive.

Oh come on. In real life, no adult should actually be contemplating doing anything to the vehicles besides talking to their owner. Nobody has any proof of intent here at all. Let's not start slashing the kid's tires just yet.

To be fair, this is a very small subset of assholes. The vast majority of people on the right would never even consider blocking a charging station or unplugging someone’s cord.

There is a small subset on the left doing the same sort of shit. Idiocy comes in all flavors.

So I'm trying to charge my Tesla on a 5 hour drive back to Iowa. I'm in Bethany, MO and a couple of douchebags parked in the charging spots.

This blocks us from charging and makes Teslas park next to one another. This drops are charging rate in half because we split the power between pairs of stations.

I now have to stop for an hour rather than about 35 minutes. I'm thinking about just deflating their tires. Not knifing them or anythng. I think that would make them happy to own the libs.
Thanks for helping the environment though. Chill on HORT for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT