ADVERTISEMENT

Is it illegal to deflate someone tires-Tesla revenge?

Urohawk

HR Heisman
Sep 30, 2001
So I'm trying to charge my Tesla on a 5 hour drive back to Iowa. I'm in Bethany, MO and a couple of douchebags parked in the charging spots.

This blocks us from charging and makes Teslas park next to one another. This drops are charging rate in half because we split the power between pairs of stations.

I now have to stop for an hour rather than about 35 minutes. I'm thinking about just deflating their tires. Not knifing them or anythng. I think that would make them happy to own the libs.

Last edited:
If you deflate the tires, they can't move. Isn't it your desire that they move?
Obviously yes, but the gas station is empty other than workers. I asked them and they denied parking in the spots. I don't think they're coming back anytime soon.

So I'm trying to charge my Tesla on a 5 hour drive back to Iowa. I'm in Bethany, MO and a couple of douchebags parked in the charging spots.

This blocks us from charging and makes Teslas park next to one another. This drops are charging rate in half because we split the power between pairs of stations.

I now have to stop for an hour rather than about 35 minutes. I'm thinking about just deflating their tires. Not knifing them or anythng. I think that would make them happy to own the libs.

Why not wait for them for them to appear and ask them wtf?

Kind of on you for stopping in a s*** hole like Bethany. I’ve stopped at that Kum & Go for an emergency dump on my way to NW Arkansas, and that town is a wreck. Not even the Toot Toot Restaurant makes it worth pulling off the interstate anymore.

Obviously yes, but the gas station is empty other than workers. I asked them and they denied parking in the spots. I don't think they're coming back anytime soon.

Honest response, send an email to Kim & Go Corporate. People chart their trips on the availability of using a charging station. You most likely bought food and drinks, and whoever it was impeded the free flow of the use of the charging stations. Note that there didn't seem to be anyone else in the store, and the clerks were douche bags.

Kind of on you for stopping in a s*** hole like Bethany. I’ve stopped at that Kum & Go for an emergency dump on my way to NW Arkansas, and that town is a wreck. Not even the Toot Toot Restaurant makes it worth pulling off the interstate anymore.
Same here. I refer to the town as Methany, which seems appropriate.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Honest response, send an email to Kim & Go Corporate. People chart their trips on the availability of using a charging station. You most likely bought food and drinks, and whoever it was impeded the free flow of the use of the charging stations. Note that there didn't seem to be anyone else in the store, and the clerks were douche bags.
This is a great response. If I’m corporate and I hear about this I’m livid.

Reactions: VodkaSam

are =/= our

They aren't in their cars. Apparently the people at the gas station said the high school kids park them there as a joke.
Ok so there is the problem. Are these high school kids parking them there and leaving them there as some sort of own the libs prank or are they just buying stuff inside. It sounds like the former because they were clearly there longer than 5 minutes. If so, you definitely need to tell corporate because that is on the gas station not yelling at them and telling them to stop or having them towed. Also for sure eight small pebbles in the eight tire caps screwed back on should have been done.

This is a great response. If I’m corporate and I hear about this I’m livid.
Yes, corporate is going to clear their schedule today to address the fact that some random dude from Iowa stopped at one of their stations in Missouri and bought a slurpee and a bag of Funyuns but needed an extra 25 minutes to recharge his Tesla. ;)

Yes, corporate is going to clear their schedule today to address the fact that some random dude from Iowa stopped at one of their stations in Missouri and bought a slurpee and a bag of Funyuns but needed an extra 25 minutes to recharge his Tesla. ;)
If u talk to the gas station manager. You'll get a response.

I’ve discussed buying an electric vehicle with friends and some, mainly those on the right are so against the idea it kind of makes you laugh. Ridicule. Active hate. They talk about unplugging cords from the cars. Some of them would absolutely do this or similar.

Point is, anyone can have an opinion or thoughts on electric vehicles. But why can’t you mind your own business? People on the right are all about individual liberty and pull stuff like this.

I’ve discussed buying an electric vehicle with friends and some, mainly those on the right are so against the idea it kind of makes you laugh. Ridicule. Active hate. They talk about unplugging cords from the cars. Some of them would absolutely do this or similar.

Point is, anyone can have an opinion or thoughts on electric vehicles. But why can’t you mind your own business? People on the right are all about individual liberty and pull stuff like this.
The rolling coal bros.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
It sounds like this is a trend, and I would not want my business to be associated with that trend, when my business depends on people refueling their automobiles. But maybe that is just me.

Reactions: torbee
To be fair, this is a very small subset of assholes. The vast majority of people on the right would never even consider blocking a charging station or unplugging someone’s cord.
More likely teenagers are arsholes. Any excuse to be one. Is a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT