ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or is Marco Rubio a giant Douche?

He seemed decent then until he went full MAGAt and sold out everything he stood for to go along with Clown 45.
Yes
But what makes him an annoying douche is while he completely sold out to Trump, he tries to act like he’s above the fray and somehow above the “politics.” Like this tweet above.

The entire GOP will be doing this when Trump is gone. “Me? Supported Trump? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He's a very skilled politician who's also a giant douche and a massive hypocrite. He's had great success labeling opponents as the dreaded "career politician" that his supporters despise. Yet he, himself, has spent his entire adulthood in politics. The only non-elected jobs he's held have been working as a lobbyist for awhile, and teaching a college course that was created for him to teach after he steered a bundle of State cash to that university while he was Speaker of the State House.

Yes
But what makes him an annoying douche is while he completely sold out to Trump, he tries to act like he’s above the fray and somehow above the “politics.” Like this tweet above.

The entire GOP will be doing this when Trump is gone. “Me? Supported Trump? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

In case you don't remember, he tried to get down in the mud against Trump in one of the debates and that failed bigly. You can't out-Trump Trump.

He learned his lesson from that. Again, bigly.

Yes

Well said aka as Douche Canoe.

It's sort of refreshing that OP posted something that's not (really) about Trump for a change.

Got any holiday BBQ recipe recommendations?

He's a very skilled politician who's also a giant douche and a massive hypocrite. He's had great success labeling opponents as the dreaded "career politician" that his supporters despise. Yet he, himself, has spent his entire adulthood in politics. The only non-elected jobs he's held have been working as a lobbyist for awhile, and teaching a college course that was created for him to teach after he steered a bundle of State cash to that university while he was Speaker of the State House.
Oh, nose. Not Marco.

Be weary of the candidate that ran for the job for the pay raise

No kidding.

But next time use who instead of that. And don’t split infinitives. Not saying you do, just don’t do it in briefs.

Last edited:
It's far from being just you. Too many of Florida's elected officials have been a national laughingstock lately.
Were Rueben Askew and Lawton Chiles the last nationally respected FL pols? Brain fart if I forget others...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT