ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to Boycott Tesla?

I think it might be. If that guy takes over Twitter, it’s gonna end up promoting all kinds of crazy stuff like getting rid of fossil fuels to not censoring opinions that are unpopular. Time to boycott Tesla. And maybe even time to burn Tesla the band’s CDs.
I heard Mayor Pete is so pissed off that he bought a new Dodge Durango SRT in protest of Tesla

Musk has no intentions of buying Twitter. It wouldn't surprise me if he has already dumped the stock and taken hundreds of millions of dollars in profit from pumping up the price.

I don't disagree with him not buying Twitter, but I doubt he sells anytime soon.

SEC would be all over him.

Reactions: NCHawk5
if he fails to deliver the cybertruck next year for the price he promised i will oppose anything and everything he says or does

I mean the dude has blocked numerous people who have been critical of him and/or Tesla and creates Twitter bot to put out fake information to prop up Tesla stock prices so call be skeptical about this movement calling him the new herald of open and free speech

Reactions: BelemNole
if he fails to deliver the cybertruck next year for the price he promised i will oppose anything and everything he says or does
The price of a Model 3 Performance is up almost $10k from last year. The Cybertruck will get a massive price hike.

Musk has no intentions of buying Twitter. It wouldn't surprise me if he has already dumped the stock and taken hundreds of millions of dollars in profit from pumping up the price.
Musk will be the majority owner of Twitter in the next 6 months. He's not normal. Don't try and make sense of his antics. He's a quirky genius. He is on mission with Twitter.

Reactions: goldmom
I think it might be. If that guy takes over Twitter, it’s gonna end up promoting all kinds of crazy stuff like getting rid of fossil fuels to not censoring opinions that are unpopular. Time to boycott Tesla. And maybe even time to burn Tesla the band’s CDs.
😂😂😂

I mean the dude has blocked numerous people who have been critical of him and/or Tesla and creates Twitter bot to put out fake information to prop up Tesla stock prices so call be skeptical about this movement calling him the new herald of open and free speech

Mad genius?
Wait and see. This is fascinating stuff regardless of where you stand.

Reactions: Hammer93
Mad genius?
Wait and see. This is fascinating stuff regardless of where you stand.
He is a fascinating person. And the story of the success of a government/corporate joint venture into the EV space will be studied for a long time.

Reactions: goldmom
a. Musk becomes majority stakeholder of Twitter, completes hostile takeover

b. Congress amends Section 230 of CDA removing liability shield.

c. Twitter stock value plunges

I’m sure they can deliver a stainless steel vehicle next year at a price announced years ago.
Or maybe that’s not reasonable to expect.

qrdvE-price-of-steel-continues-to-soar.png

Stainless_Chart_April_2022_FNL.jpg

Musk will be the majority owner of Twitter in the next 6 months. He's not normal. Don't try and make sense of his antics. He's a high functioning sociopath. He is on mission with Twitter.

FIFY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT