ADVERTISEMENT

Is KC allowing fans for Chiefs v. Texans?

Nope,.. no one is allowed to be a Chief's fan for this game.

Tickets are available on ticketmaster but going for $200-$300 for nosebleeds. No thanks.

Indianapolis Colts are selling decently priced tickets up high. I wonder how hard it would be to move down.

Best ticket deal I've seen nationwide is in Jacksonville. Nosebleeds for between $50-80. Unfortunately, you have to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Pretty ridiculous that certain stadiums can have fans and some can't. Of course they can't go against local legislation. But the NFL should have stepped in and barred fans from all stadiums. It's a huge competitive advantage depending on where you reside.

Of course, I may just be salty since MN can't have fans (grumble)

Pretty ridiculous that certain stadiums can have fans and some can't. Of course they can't go against local legislation. But the NFL should have stepped in and barred fans from all stadiums. It's a huge competitive advantage depending on where you reside.

Of course, I may just be salty since MN can't have fans (grumble)

yes I’m sure having a couple thousand fans is a huge “competitive advantage”

I’m sure deshawn Watson is going to be RATTLED by all couple thousand fans cheering

yes I’m sure having a couple thousand fans is a huge “competitive advantage”

I’m sure deshawn Watson is going to be RATTLED by all couple thousand fans cheering
Haven't played before much of a crowd before, have you?

Nobody cares about the football game anymore I just want to see a bunch of people kneel for 60 straight minutes

Haven't played before much of a crowd before, have you?

High level athletes are not effected by people "watching" them for the most part. The issue is the distraction of noise. In football it would be the QB and line signalling. Putting these stadiums at half or less capacity it going cause little or no disruption. There will not be a "12th man". Not a huge advantage to play in front of a nearly empty stadium. Ask ISU.

I think KC started off as a 10 point favorite....the line is around 8 now. That's a lot of points

MLB is playing their 60 game season without fans
in the stadiums. The NFL will make the same
adjustment. The good players are self-motivated
and not dependent on crowd noise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT