ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kirk waiting for Harbaugh leaving to get Moore; kirk loves tuesday pressers so maybe tomorrow

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
There are just a whole lot of coaching dominos falling. Someone posted a whole bunch of OC positions that have changed and some are still open.

Is it tampering for the Athl Dept to have a 3rd party contact Mich OC Moore's agent? Or for Kirk's agent to contact a coach's agent who is still employed?

Now Harbaugh should not be able to squawk about tampering!!!!

It would be great to get a hire this week but the fact that no media is really high on a specific coach to me means Kirk isnt close.

Is it tampering for the Athl Dept to have a 3rd party contact Mich OC Moore's agent? Or for Kirk's agent to contact a coach's agent who is still employed?
Iowa or any other potential employer can directly contact a Michigan coach at any time.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
the only way this would even have a .01% chance of happening is if moore is interested in the hc gig at michigan, they hire someone else and he leaves out of spite.
If harbaugh leaves and another person gets the head coaching job then yes Moore might be out because the new guy wants his own OC. Moore would have to leave because he doesnt have a job but probably not a whole lot of spite, at least outwardly.

Moore, after being the Temp Head coach for about 6 games this year and with his success should get a head coach job or another top OC job at least easily.

Reactions: Torg
you don't think the new coach would retain a coordinator of the year semi-finalist? i guess i assumed he would be. maybe not
Not if the new coach wants to run an offense with an OC he already thinks is great. Maybe Mich will hire another Rich Rod who will go all Air Raid or something

the only way this would even have a .01% chance of happening is if moore is interested in the hc gig at michigan, they hire someone else and he leaves out of spite.
Assuming JH doesn't bring him to the NFL with him.

It's true though - if the new Mich HC wants his own guy as OC, and JH doesn't bring Moore to the NFL with him, Moore will need a job; might as well be as Iowa's OC. I guess KF has been playing 4D chess this whole time. LOL.

Yes it seems likely that this whole thing has been to get the OC from the national champion team. Only because Iowa didn't land the OC from the runner-up though. Fellas - Iowa isn't an attractive job.

• Angry
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Yes it seems likely that this whole thing has been to get the OC from the national champion team. Only because Iowa didn't land the OC from the runner-up though. Fellas - Iowa isn't an attractive job.
I don’t think it’s personality is all that great either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT